Three. Two. One Direction!!!

Authors Note : Okay so just to let you guys know, this story plot is based on a dream I had the other night okay? (: haha One Direction and Fanfics have officially taken over my life. But hey! I'm not complaining (; <3 enjoy! Xx

Niall's POV

" Thank you so much! You've all been absolutely amazing!!! We've outta go now. Bye!!! " Louis said loudly into the microphone. We all ran off stage and grabbed a bottle of water to keep from dehydrating. We were all sweaty and nasty. It was gross. I don't understand how Lou and Hazz can sleep without taking a shower after these shows!

" That was amazing! " I said extremely pumped. They all smiled and nodded in agreement.

" Roght you are Nialler. Right you are. " Liam said slightly patting my back. I smiled and went to say something but I felt my tummy growl and I bent over a tad while gripping my tummy. " Niall? You alright mate? " Liam asked me worriedly. His Daddy Direction instincts kicking in.

" I'm hunnnnnngryyyyy! " I whined, causing the boys to laugh.

" You're always hungry Nialler! " Zayn said. Once I heard his voice everything just stopped. I felt my cheeks start to heat up and I looked down at the ground.

Don't ask me what has been going on with me and Zayn because I have absolutely no idea. I mean it's every time I hear him talk, I can't help but to smile and just listen to his melodic voice. Whenever he is even close to me, I get a belly full of butterflies. But every time we touch... Oh my god. Something just shoots throughout my whole body and the butterflies in my tummy go absolutely insane. Most people would probably say that I fancy Zayn but I don't. I can't I mean really.

One : We're both straight.

Two : He's my best mate! I can't fall for him! It's impossible! Well not really but I mean he's a guy. I'm a guy. It just doesn't work!

Maybe I should talk to Liam about it? I mean he should understand right? He has to. I mean he's the one who understands everyone. He won't make fun of them or anything. Right? Even if  they are talking about another guy..? He'll understand. I'll talk to him after we get back to the hotel. Even though I share a room with Zayn, I just need to talk to him really badly.

" NIALL?! " I heard Louis scream in my face while shaking me. It broke me away from my thoughts. I shook my head slightly and looked at him confusedly.

" What? " I heard laughing coming from the boys who were apparently behind me.

" We're going home now. You spaced out apparently. " I mouthed an ' Ohh... ' and walked right passed the boys and behind Paul. I got into the van and sat in the very back next to the window. Zayn sat next to me, causing me to smile unintensionally. Lou and Hazza sat in the middle row and Liam was up front with Pauly. I leaned my head on the window and suddenly felt a hand on my leg. It sent a shiver throughout my whole body.

" Are you cold? " Zayn asked while pulling me into his chest. I smiled as the butterflies in my tummy started to go absolutely insane and the sparks went off through my whole bed. I snuggled into him more and heard him chuckle a bit.

" ZIALL IS REAL EVERYBODY!!! " Louis screamed while he took a picture of me and Zayn.

" Louiiisss!!! " I whined as my phone started to blow up. I reached into my pocket and saw that Twittah was blowing up. 

People saying I knew it and all these other things. I smiled. The car came to a stop and I put my phone away and got out of the car after Louis and Harry. Zayn was close behind me and I could still feel the butterflies in my stomach.

" Alright boys. You can sign a few people autographs but that's it. " Paul said sternly. We nodded and started signing things. I looked around to see who was waiting next and I saw a girl who looked absolutely breath taking. Though, she wasn't smiling at all. Normally people are screaming and crying when they meet us or something. I walked up to her and her sleeves were slightly pulled up. She was wearing a gray long sleeve shirt and black skinnies. Her hair was a dirty blonde, about shoulder length

I reached for the pen and paper and she quickly pulled her sleeves down and gave them to me. She looked at me and her eyes were a beautiful green. I smiled at her and she just nodded. No smile. Why doesn't this girl smile?

" What's your name love? " I asked her. She looked down a bit before replying. Her voice was amazing.

" Skyla. Skyla Contor. " She said still looking down. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Liam smiling at me before ushering towards the hotel. I smiled at him before writing a note down on the notebook.

Well Skyla, You're very pretty (: I think I would love to get to know you.xx

Text me Love (: 739.3820

Love Niall Horan.xx

( Note : Not his number. Just some random numbers put together (: )

I gave her the notebook back and started off walking next to Liam. I glanced over at the girl and almost fell to the ground. I saw her read the notebook and actually smile. It was a breath taking smile honestly.

I walked into the elevator and leaned against the back of it. I realized it was only me and Liam so I decided to talk to him.

" Hey uhm Liam..? " He looked at me and smiled.

" Yes? " He asked.

" What would you do if you were straight, which I know you are, and uhm... started getting weird feelings whenever a certain guy is around you? " He looked at me confusedly as the elevator dinged and we started walking towards our rooms.

" What do you me-- " He was cut off by the medolic voice I've grown to love.

" Niall! C'mere! I want to show you something!!! " I looked down quickly so Liam wouldn't see my smile.

" Hold on Zaynieee! " I yelled back. I practically heard Liam smirk.

" You fancy Zayn don't you? " He said evily.

" No! I was wanting to talk to you about what you would do if you started having feelings I guess you could say, towards another guy.. I never said Zayn... " I said the last part quietly.

" Zayn! He'll be in there in about fifteen minutes! I have to talk to the leprechaun! " Liam yelled catching me by surprise.

" Fine! Don't be too long! " And with that, I was being pulled inside Louis and Harry's room. Liam pushed me inside and closed the door behind him.

" Well... Hello Liam and Niall. Please do come in. " Louis said teasingly. I rolled my eyes at him. He just so happened to be sitting on Harry's back already.

" Lou.. get off of meee! " Harry whined. Louis shook his head and looked back at me and Liam as he started to speak.

" Lou, Hazz... I think that our little Nialler fancies Zayn. " Liam said which made Louis jump up and yell.

" I KNEW IT!!! HARRY HAND IT OVER!!! " Harry grumbled before handing over ten pounds.

" No I don't! I just.... get butterflies whenever he's near me. Or hugs me. Or anything... " I trailed off as I realized that I do fancy Zayn.

Well Fuck. Now what do I do?