Chapter EEEEELLLLLEEEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEN!!!

-Niall's POV-

I heard someone talking to me. I couldn't tell who. I felt him take my hand and I wanted to bad to squeeze it back but I couldn't. I just couldn't. Maybe I can try to open my eyes.

No luck.

I think it's Harry who's talking. He said Liam was in here before but I don't remember him coming in here.

" Why did I do it Niall? Why do I have to be so stupid? " I heard Harry ask. I could tell he was crying and I wanted to comfort him so bad but I'm stuck. I can't move at all. What happened to me? Why can't I move? I'm really scared right now. Where's Zayn? Maybe he knows what happened? I need to see him.

-Harry's POV-

When we got back to the hotel I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in there. Louis was trying to get out of me what was really wrong but it doesn't work that well when you're dating an absolutely perfect girl and you start falling for you best friend of the same sex.

" Harry! Please open the door! " Louis pleaded. I didn't want to keep it from him but he's the one I'm falling for and he's straight! He is even going to propose to Eleanor when we got time with our girlfriends! He showed me the ring and everything... Why did I have to fall for Louis when I'm with the most beautiful girl? Why can't I just be happy with my Lexi Bug and not worry about falling for someone else?

" I just.... " I whispered. I started to cry again.

" You just what HazzaBear? Please tell me... " I heard Louis lean against the door and if the door wasn't there we would probably be back to back.

" I am falling for someone else... I'm scared because I don't want to lose my Lexi Bug! " I told him truthfully. I don't know what I'll say when he asks who but I know I can't tell him.

" Lexi will understand Harry. I've known her ever since X-Factor. Don't worry she'll understand completely. " he told me with a reassuring tone.

" But I... I-I... Love you... " I whispered very quietly to myself. If only I could tell him but it would only make things even more awkward.

" Please open the door Hazza... We can cuddle and watch a movie of your choice. Please Haz? " he pleaded again. I sighed in defeat. I stood up and slowly turned the door knob. After I pushed the door open I was attacked. " Hazza! " Lou yelled.

" Can we watch Love Actually? " I asked him. He nodded and I made my way to one of the beds. He put the movie in, pressed play and jumped down beside me. He scooted close to me and laid his head on my chest. I felt as if my heart was just about to stop. I really hope that he can't hear it...

I started to play with his hair as I attempted, but failed, to pay attention to the movie. He shifted and sat up to look at me.

" What's wrong Boo? " I said after wiping my eyes a bit.

" No Harry. What's wrong with you? I know it's not your family and it's not just that you don't want to lose Lexi. " he told me. My eyes widened. Fucking hell. What am I suppose to tell him? Oh yeah I'm sorry but I love you Louis. Pfft. Like that's gonna happen.

" Uhm....... I don't know what you mean... I just really don't want to lose LexiBug... " I told the truth... Partially. I didn't want to lose Lexi because she's just absolutely beautiful and everything about her is perfect. Sure she's had her.... Well.... Bad times but she's still perfect in every way. But then again there was something else on my mind.

" Are you one hundred percent sure? Tell me the truth please? " he told me.

" I'm about eighty percent sure... " I mumbled. He sighed and sat beside me. I fiddled with my fingers as we sat in silence.

Just as Louis was about to talk, My phone went off and I sighed a silent sigh of relief as I grabbed my phone. I looked at it and saw I got a new text from Lexi.

Hey babe (: how is everything? Is Niall awake yet? -Lex.xx

I mentally sighed. I can't believe I'm falling out of love.

Not yet... I really hope he will soon though... -Haz.xx

He will. Don't worry okay? -Lex.xx

Okay... Hey Uhm can you call me? I need to talk to you about something... -Haz.xx

Yeah. I'll call in about five minutes. Love you Babe. -Lex.xx

Love you too... -Haz.xx

I stood up and slipped my shoes on.

" Where are you going? " Louis asked me.

" I'm going outside so I can talk to Lexi. " I told him truthfully. I finished putting my shoes on when I was engulfed into a tight hug.

" It'll be okay Hazza. " I hugged him back and nodded.

" I'll be back soon. Bye Boo. " I kissed his forehead and walked out of the hotel room towards the stairs. I just decided to sit on the stairs since it was away from Louis and I didn't want to go outside again.

I sat there with my head in my hands until my phone finally started to ring. I knew automatically that it was Lexi because it was a recording of us laughing and telling each other we loved each other. Liam recorded it secretly and then sent it to me. I answered the phone and took a deep breath.

" Hi Lex. " I was nervous. What if she gets mad?

" Hi baby. What's up? " she was smiling. I could tell.

" Uhm... Lexi I think I Uhm... " I trailed off to scared to say it.

" Harry you can tell me anything. I won't be mad. " I took a deep breath.

" I think I might be falling out of love with you? " I questioned myself.

" Who is it? " she asked right away.

" I think it's Lou..... " I whispered into the phone.

" YOU LIKE LOUIS!?!?!? " she screamed and I heard a gasp behind me. I turned around quickly and saw Liam standing there next to Zayn. I stood up and took off down the stairs despite Liam's calls for me.

" Lexi! You had to scream it? " I said out of breath after I reached the lobby. I'm glad that everyone in this hotel doesn't crowed us. Maybe a few autographs but that's about it.

" I'm sorry... " she apologized.

" It's fine but I think Liam and Zayn know now... Zayn's going to hate me... "

" Harry! " I heard Liam call as he jumped the last few steps. Zayn was behind him and he didn't look angry.

" Listen Lex. I gotta go okay? I'll text you later. Bye Love. " I told Lexi before hanging up the phone.

" Harold! Why didn't you tell me? " Liam asked me. I just looked down.

" Because I just figured out at the hospital... " I told him.

" You really like Louis? " Zayn spoke up. He seemed kind of agitated but I didn't think anything of it.

" I think so... " I whispered. I looked up and saw Liam staring intently at me while occasionally glancing at Zayn and my full focus went to Zayn.

-Zayn's POV-

I heard someone on the other side of the phone scream that Harry liked Louis. Liam ruined it by gasping. Harry took off down the stairs and I didn't want to go after him but Liam made me.

You see... I'm not homophobic I just... Well it's kind of hard to explain.

" So you really like Louis? " I asked Harry.

" I think so... " he whispered. He glanced up and stared dead at me. I could feel jealousy start to sting my chest.

" Alright... " I said finally. I turned towards the door and started walking out but Liam grabbed my wrist.

" Where are you going? " he asked me.

" To visit my best friend... " I told him. He let go and I made my way out of the hotel.

" Or the one I'm falling for.... "