Tirteen! ......... Thirteen.... (:

-Harry's POV- (Don't you just hate me now?)

I woke up to the sound of talking from the bathroom. I couldn't tell what they were saying but I recognized the voice. I sat up and looked over to see that Louis was gone. Yupp. He's the one talking. I tried to get closer to understand what he was saying.

" I know but... " he stopped talking.

" Lou? " I asked while knocking on the door. I realized it was rude to eavesdrop so I stopped. I heard shuffling then the door flung open to reveal a smiling Louis.

" Hey Harry. " he said as he walked passed me and fell onto his bed.

" Are you okay? " I asked him. I really wondered if he was okay because he didn't seem all that happy at first.

" Yeah. I'm fine actually. " he looked at me and I could tell there was a hint if lie in his voice which hurt but I didn't push it.

" Alright well I'm going to go hang out with Liam for a minute okay? " I told him after slipping into some clothes.

" Alright Haz. " I smiled at him although it was forced. I walked out and towards Liam's hotel room.

I have to explain to him a lot.

-Niall's POV-

I was still smiling as Zayn just looked at me in shock.

" You woke up. " he finally said.

" Yupp. " my smile kind of faded as I remembered why I was in here and what he did when Liam pointed to me.

" Are you okay? " he asked me. He sounded worried but not like he used to. That's depressing.

" I mean I guess... " I mumbled. He stood up out of the chair and started heading towards the door.

" Well bye Niall... " he left. I just stared at the door heartbroken. I looked down to actually see if it was on the floor shattered or not. I felt tears prick at my eyes.

" Bye... " he hasn't changed one bit.

The doctor walked in and did some tests then told me I could leave in a couple hours. I was glad. I didn't want to be picked up by anyone because I didn't want to be crushed like I was going to be when I got back to the hotel.

I walked out of my room in my clothes that the hospital had washed for me. Bless them. I filled out my papers and stuff and the boy at the desk looked at me.

" Hey Niall is it? " he asked

" Yeah. " I said with a small smile. I handed him the paper and waited for him to give me some prescription or something.

" I'm Daymion. Nice to finally meet my idol. " he said with a huge smile. He handed two pieces of paper. I put them both in my pockets.

" Nice to meet someone who appreciates me. " I said with a smile and started to walk out but he stopped me.

" Hey Niall... Could you maybe come and see the little ones? There's a girl in there who has always wanted to meet you... Like I have.. " he asked shyly. How could I resist? I nodded and he led me back to a small room with children in it.

" What's wrong with them? " I asked Daymion.

" Cancer. All sorts of cancer. Sad really. Oh there she is! " he said pointing to a little girl who looked about 6 or so. " Amber C'mere! I want you to meet someone. " the little girl ran into Daymion's arms and kissed his cheek.

" Who? " she asked. She was really adorable. She had a shaved head and her eyes were a crystal blue.

" Amber. Meet Niall Horan. " he said motioning to me. She looked over at me and gasped.

" Niall!? Oh my gush! Hi! " she said excitedly. I laughed.

" Hi. How are you? " I asked her. She reached her arms out to me and I picked her up. My head still really hurt but I wasn't going to let it bother me.

" I'm not that good. I'm Amber! " she said sadly then immediately piped up.

" It's nice to meet you Amber. But I really oughta go. I'm sorry Hun. " I told her sadly. Her face lit up as she thought for a second.

" Will you visit tomorrow? " she asked me. " I'll be in my own room tomorrow! " she said excitedly.

" Sure I'll visit tomorrow. " she squealed and I set her down. She hugged me and said goodbye before running off to a little boy. Me and Daymion walked out and to the doors of the hospital.

" So I guess I'll see you tomorrow? " he said with a big smile.

" Yeah. I guess so. " I said smiling back. " Nice to meet you. I'll see you later bye. " he waved and I walked out of the hospital and started toward the hotel. It wasn't that far away so I just walked.