Flourteen. Yep. Flourteen.

A/N: I am so sorry. The last chapter wasn't supposed to be that short. My stupid iPod cut everything off so I guess I'll just take off where I left.

I walked up the stairs of the hotel to my our rooms and heard talking from Liam's. I stopped for a minute with my hand on the knob because I heard my name.

" Yeah I've seen Niall. He's woken up. " I hear Zayn's voice fill the room.

" Really!? Oh my god! " Louis shrieked.

" Wait. So Niall's awake? " I heard Harry ask.

" What did you say to him Zayn... " Liam spoke. I decided now would be a good time to knock.

I heard shuffling then the door flew open to see Louis standing there. His eyes grew wide and his face had the hugest grin. He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside before crushing me into a huge bear hug.

" Niall! Why didn't you call us? " Liam asked as him and Harry joined the hug. Zayn just remained on Liam's bed.

" I just felt like walking I guess. " I told them truthfully. Liam opened his mouth but was cut off by his phone ringing. He sighed and answered it.

" Hello?... Yeah... Tonight?... Alright... I'll tell the boys... An hour? God... Okay bye Simon. " he hung up and shook his head. " We have a show in an hour... " he sighed.

Ugh! Really! My head still really hurts!!! I just nodded and turned around walking out with Zayn behind me. We just got changed in silence.

When we all got into the car it was kind of silent. I decided to go to the back and just look out the window. Zayn ended up sitting next to me with Louis and Harry in the middle and then Paul and Liam up front.

" Hi Niall. " Zayn whispered. It caught me off guard. I slowly turned my head to see him looking out the other window. Why did he have to sit next to me?

" Zayn. " I said not harshly but yeah.

" Alright boys! Hurry up and go into the building. No stoping for the fans. Let's go! " Paul said. I jumped out of the car after Liam, Louis and Harry. Zayn was behind me. They all knew how I hated to be on the ends of the line.

When we got in, we were completely rushed. We only had two minutes when we were finished with our stylists before the show! We lined up and the music started. We watched as the little movie went on before we heard Na Na Na then ran onto stage.

" That was AMAZING! " Liam yelled. I just nodded. It was amazing but not really for me. Zayn avoided me all concert and it really hurts! I walked out to the van and just sat in there trying my hardest not to cry completely because then I would be bombed with questions. I felt a stray tear fall from my eye just as the other boys climbed in. I quickly wiped it away and acted like I was yawning.

" Aww our little Nialler is tired! " Louis said in a baby voice. I glanced at Zayn who didn't do anything and then to Harry. Harry wasn't smiling like he normally is but he looked as if he was about to cry. Weird. Wait. He likes Lou. That's what he told me.

I just nodded and the rest of the way everyone except for me and Harry were talking. Harry was in the back with me so yeah.

Once we got back to the hotel we all trudged up the stairs and went into our rooms. I didn't care that Zayn told me to get out. I plopped down on my bed and Zayn plopped down on his.

" Zayn? " I asked. I really needed to see something.

" What. " he said sternly. Ouch.

" Why did you avoid me all show? "

" Because I can. " that one hurt. I felt tears start to attack my eyes and I just rolled over facing away from Zayn, out at the balcony.

I just admired the fields and stuff and then the little house lights every now and then. We were on a hotel on a highway so there were a lot of cars. Would they care if I jumped? Of course they would. Well all but Zayn. I whispered to myself so that Zayn couldn't hear it.

" Why do you hate me now? "

A/N: like I said. This and Chapter thirteen are supposed to be one chapter but oh well. Sorry they're both short. :P