Uhm.... Flour? No. Four!

•Niall's point of view.•

" Hey guys, lets drop Niall off at the hotel okay? I found him in the bathroom. He's not feeling well at all. " Liam spoke as we got into the van. I sat up by Paul because Danielle, Lexi, Harry, Sky, Zayn and Liam were sitting next to each other. Paul turned to me.

" You alright Niall? " he asked concerned. He didn't know about anything that was going on but I have a feeling he's going to somehow find out.

" Alright. Sorry you feel bad Niall! " I heard Zayn say.

" Yeah. " Lou and Harry agreed. I heard Zayn whisper he loved Sky and I almost broke down then and there I didn't.

" Y-yeah... " I stuttered out to Paul as he started to drive back to the hotel.

I sat in silence the whole time and listened to everyone's conversations.

" So, what do you guys wanna ride there? " Louis asked excitedly. I really wanted to go but I wouldn't be able to take it.

" Everything! " I heard all but Lexi and Harry say.

" Oh c'mon Harry an Lex! It'll be fun! You guys have to stop being such scaredy cats! " Danielle pointed out.

" Well I was going to ride the Farris wheel with Skyla at sunset. " Zayn said sweetly and lovingly. I clenched my eyes shut to fight back the tears that threatened to fall.

The car came to a stop and I looked at Paul who nodded. There wasn't anyone out front so before anyone could even register what I was doing, I climbed out of the passenger seat and booked it to my hotel room.

I ran up the stairs to the too floor and ran inside my room. I locked the door and collapsed to the ground. I sobbed loudly.

Why does he have to be so hung up with Skyla? How could he forget his best friend? Why can't I ever be happy for once? How come whenever I need someone to cuddle with, no ones there? Why can't we all not have girlfriends? Why can't we just be single and happy? Why is my life so fucking difficult?

Why do I have to like Zayn Malik?

After about an hour of sobbing to myself, I stood up and walked over to my bed. I crawled under the covers after kicking my shoes off. I was warm and comfortable. I felt secure wrapped in the blankets. It was only about 4:30pm but I could feel myself falling asleep. I was still shaking slightly as I fell into a peaceful slumber.

I heard the door slam open and I heard giggles. I mentally groaned. They're back. I turned around so my back was facing the door and tried to fall back asleep.

No use.

" I love you SOOO much! " Zayn cooed. I bit my lip hard.

" Zaynie! Stop it! " I heard Sky say in a higher pitched tone.

" And if I don't want to..? " I swear if this is going where I believe it is...

" Then I'll make you pay! " I heard her whisper seductively. They both laughed and I figured it would be a great time to interrupt whatever was about to go on.

" Will you two please shut up?! " I growled. I heard a bit of shuffling.

" Someone's grumpy. " Zayn commented.

" Very. " Sky said in agreement.

" Yes I am now shut up! I want to sleep! " I said so they could hear me. " And never wake up. " I whispered the last part to myself.

" Fine. We might wanna go somewhere else because Mr. Grumpy here is being an ass. " Zayn said to Sky. I wanted to just jump out of the bed and kill him but I couldn't. I sat up and wiped my eyes.