Capter Seeeeeven... Might help if I spelled that right... Chapter***

" Nialler wake up. We have an interview. " I heard Harry whisper into my ear. Normally Liam wakes me up. Weird.

" No... " I didn't want to pretend that everything was okay. I didn't want my fans to worry no but still.

" Nialler please? We'll get Nando's! " Louis begged. I stirred before getting comfy again.

" No... " I actually turned down NANDO'S. HUGE shocker right there.

" WHAT!?!?!?!? " They both gasped. " You! Niall Horan, does NOT want Nando's?! Wow... What's wrong Niall?! " They said at exactly the same time. How the..?

" I don't want to do anything today... If you didn't hear, I broke Skyla and Zayn up. " I said sadly yet angrily at the memory. I opened my eyes and looked at Louis and Harry. Harry was shaking his head and Louis had his hand on his mouth. I guess he saw my eyes.

Louis opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by a yell.

" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ZAYN?! " Must be Liam. Harry's head shot straight up and he held his finger up as if telling me and Louis hold on and walked out of the room to the bathroom.

" What are they yelling about...? " I asked hesitantly.

" Don't worry abo-- " He was cut off by another yell. Well actually more like a scream.

" HE DIDN'T DO THAT ZAYN!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL WHEN HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH CAN YOU!? YOU TREAT HIM LIKE SHIT AND HE STILL FUCKING FORGIVES YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WOW ZAYN!!! " Liam screamed before march right out of the bathroom of mine and Zayn's room angrily. " Get to the fucking car now. " He said harshly. " I need to talk to Niall. " He finished.

Louis looked at me before whispering that I should probably wake up and actually get ready. He stood up and walked out of the room along with Harry. Zayn followed slowly afterwards and he looked as if he was crying. I heard him sniffle a bit before he closed the door fully. Liam looked back at me before walking towards the bed with crossed arms. I sat up and started to get up. He let me.

" Y-yes Liam..? " I said as I picked out my clothes. I settled on a light pink shirt with tannish white pants.

" Do you really really like Zayn? Or my real question is, are you gay or are you just gay for Zayn.? " He asked but it mostly sounded like a statement. I swollowed hard as I though of an answer. I didn't really know on that one. I mean sure Zayn is fucking sexy as ever but I don't really know what I think of other guys.

" I don't know... " I said quietly. He walked towards me and I just stood in my spot, afraid something like last night might happen.

" Well lets just test that theory. Dani told me to do this after your's and Zayn's little outburst last night so don't blame me. " He said. I was about to answer him but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled our bodies together before smashing our lips together. I was completely frozen.

Liam is kissing me. What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Before I knew it, my lips were slightly moving with his and he pulled away and let go of me.

" So...? " He said still angry but he seemed embarrassed.

" I... uhm.... I think I-I'm G-gay.... " I said to him. He nodded before dragging me out of the room and out of the hotel. I was still confused as hell. What just happened?

When we arrived at the place we were doing the interview at, everyone seemed to be somewhat normal. Zayn was smiling again. Louis was being his childish, immature self. Harry was just being good ol' Harry. Liam was being Daddy Direction. And I was the silent one. I didn't say anything throughout the whole car ride. I mean how could I when my best mate just kissed me to see if I was gay?