Uhm... Three! Thats it lol!

A/N: I am so disappointed right now. I thought Nemo was on but nooooo! Urg stupid stars... Anywhore. Sorry I haven't updated this one in like for Eva! I feel bad about it ): sorry again! I love you people's! Y'all my mofos! (; haha! ~Noss.xx

" Niall... Niall wake up. " I was being shook slightly and I heard not Liam's voice but Zayn's. it must've all been a dream. That's good! I don't think I could live with Sky an Zayn... Wait. I don't like him.! Ah fuck it. Yes I do.

I slowly opened my eyes smiling until I saw the person next to him.

It was Skyla.

My face dropped and Zayn looked at me confused. I felt my eyes start to water but I just rubbed them to get the sleepiness out of them I guess. I pulled the blankets up to my neck and turned my back to Zayn wanting to go back to sleep and not wake up until we were out of this hotel.

" Niall seriously. Me and the boys are going out. Skyla's coming so is Lexi, El and Dani. C'mon! It'll be fun. " He said excitedly. I groaned eternally. Really? He wants me to go when I'm just going to be there alone? Really?!

" I don't want to... " I finally said. I heard a sigh and then the blanket was ripped from my body. " Oi! What the hell?! " I shouted.

" You need to get up mate! Now we're leaving in an hour. Hurry up. " him and Sky walked out of Liam's hotel room and I sat up. Great.

I stood up and walked over to mine and Zayn's room to get some clothes. I knocked lightly on the door before opening it only to be tackled by Harry and Louis.

" Ughh... Get off of me!!! " I groaned. I heard them chuckle.

" Nope! " Louis said popping the "p".

" We're going to make you look irrisistable! Zayn will have to fall for you! " I groaned even louder. That time not in pain which confused the two. I shoved both of them off of me and got up. I grabbed my red polo and tan chinos with some white Supras. " What was that groan for? " Harry asked me.

" Haven't you heard? Zayn's well one, he's fucking straight and last time I heard he was homophobic. And two, he's dating Skyla... " I shook my head before changing my clothes. I heard a gasp.

" He can't be a homophobe though! " Louis exclaimed.

" Well I don't know if he is or not but that's the last thing I heard. Anyways. Can we just leave? I want to get today over with since I'll be alone. Again. " I mumbled the last word to myself.

" Nialler! You're not gonna be alone! Me and Lex will stay behind! " Harry said with a smile. I style my hair before walking out if my room.

" Whatever Styles. Liam! " I yelled and heard his door click open. He leaned out into the hall and looked at me.

" Yes Niall? " he said stepping out.

" Why do I have to go? " I asked bummed. I really didn't want to be around couples all day. If anything I would just want to go to a club or something.

" Because Niall. We aren't leaving you in the hotel room alone with nothing to do all day. It'll be fun. " he said with a reassuring smile.

" Yeah. Right. Fun... " I trailed off but just shook my head and leaned against the wall. A few minutes later, Lou, Hazz, Liam, Zayn and Skyla met me in the hall way. We all made our ways downstairs and I saw three familiar girls.

Danielle.

Eleanor.

Lexi.

They turned around and smiled. They went up to hug their boyfriends before hugging me and Zayn.

" Hey Lex, El and Dani. " I said to them all.

" Hi Niall. " Lexi and El said smiling.

" Hello Nialler! " Dani said happily. I sighed as I saw all four couples hold hands. Why can't I have someone that I can hold hands with?

" Where are we going? " I asked after we got into the van.

" The movies! " Zayn, Harry and Louis all said happily. " It's a scary one also! "

" Oh... Okay. " I leaned my head against the window. Really guys? You have to bring me to a movie? While you all have your girlfriends and I have no one? Just please. Stop torturing me.

Once we got to the theater, we went and bought popcorn and food. I sat down in the corner, wanting to be away from the couples. They were sitting two rows in front of me. Liam and Dani were sitting in the row in front of me though. I think Liam is worried about me and I can tell Dani is also.

Towards the middle of the movie, I wasn't really focusing on anything except the fact that I don't have someone to hold. And that Zayn is down there holding Skyla when he should be holding me.

I felt a tear run down my cheek and I stood up to go to the bathroom but Liam's hushed voice stopped me.

" Niall? Where are you going? " he asked me. Dani looked up at me with a slightly confused expression.

" The bathroom. " I said before wiping another tear away and walking out of the theater room.

I walked into the bathroom and made sure no one was in it before leaning on the wall and sitting down on the filthy floor. I held my knees up to my chest and silently cried. Why can't I ever get one person to stay with me? Why can't Zayn like me? Why didn't Sky like me?

I sat in the bathroom for a good half hour or so and I heard talking outside, coming towards the bathroom. I stood up and started washing my face as I figured the movie was over.

" C'mon guys! Everyone's here! Lets go to the amusement park! Hurry! " I heard Zayn say loudly. My heart broke. He forgot about me...

" Zayn? Aren't you forgetting about Niall? " I heard Liam asked him.

" Oh yeah! Where is that little leprechaun anyways? " I felt my legs start to tremble. I want to run and just get away from every couple in the world.

" Hold on. You Guys go to the van. I'll be out with Niall in a few. " I heard shuffling and then the bathroom door opened. I glanced over to see a very worried Liam walking towards me.

" He forgot about me... " was all I could manage to say without breaking down. Liam hugged me tightly and I wanted to cry so bad but I knew I would be bombarded with questions.

" Niall, it's okay. You know how Zayn is. He's a forgetful person. Where were you during the rest of the movie though? " he asked me quietly.

" In here. Getting away from everyone. That's where. " I said into him shoulder. He pushed me away a bit so that I could look him in the eyes.

" C'mon Niall. Let's go to the amusement park. You know you love it. " he said.

" I don't want to Liam. I want to go home. I want our break to start so I can just go home. Please just drop me off at the hotel? " I pleaded.

He sighed and began to pull me out of the bathroom. " Alright Niall. I'll say you aren't feeling well okay? " I nodded and hugged him.

" Thank you. So much. "

" Anytime Ni. Anytime. "