Dangerous Enemies

Shout out to JulieMcIntyre4 for her continual help in helping me overcome my writers block in this and several other stories.

Quinn POV

"Hello?"

"Is this Oswald Cobblepot?"

"Yes. Who might this be?"

"Quinn Young."

"What can I do for you Miss Young?" Oswald replied.

"I need your help."

"Remind me again, Why should I help you?" Oswald replied sounding bored.

"Because, I helped you rescue Marvin. Now it's time to return the favor. Falcone somehow managed to get a position in the GDOCPS and intents on taking the little sister of my best friend away from me."

"Falcone? I thought she was in a coma." Oswald replies.

"Evidently not. She somehow managed to supposedly become a representative of the GDOCPS. She plans on taking Bella away from me for good. Bella ran away I think she might be with Jarvis Tech."

"Well that's not good."

"Also, I don't know for how much longer I can keep Falcone away from her. I thinking Flacone might be working for someone else who wants Bella for their own agenda but I'm not sure who or why? If only there was someone good at solving..."

"Riddles? I know just the man. Keep stalling and I'll be there shortly with help."

"Thanks Oswald. You don't know what this means to me."

"No thanks required after all, what are Friends for?" Oswald replied

"My aquatintence and I shall be there shortly."

A few minutes later, Oswald and Edward Nigma arrive and Sophia frowned. "What are you doing here Oswald?"

"Only my friends get to call me Oswald. It's Penguin to you. Not that I have to explain myself to you, but I'm here to help search for Bella."

"How did you..."

"I have my ways. Oh and Falcone, if you think your going to harm a hair on that sweet innocent girl's head, you've got another thing coming." Oswald replied and Sofia glared angrily at him.

"You can't honestly be thinking of allowing him to join the search party. He can't be trusted."

At this, Bullock laughed "neither can you but we're allowing you to help search for her."

"Jim do something." Sofia pleaded.

"Why are you here? What's your angle Penguin?" Jim asked with a frown.

Oswald looked wounded for a moment. "Why Jim, you wound me. I thought that we were friends. When Quinn called me and told me that Bella was missing I immediately dropped what I was doing to come help search for her."

"Why? What do you get out of it?" Jim replied skeptically.

"Now Jim, lets not waste time with old quarrels. There's a sweet innocent child to locate." Oswald replied. "Besides, how many times must I tell you that I forgave you for your momentary laps of judgement a long time ago?"

"What's he doing here?" Harvey demanded pointing past Oswald to Edward who smiled in reply.

"Isn't it obvious? You'll never locate the girl without my help." Nigma replies.

"Why's that?" Harvey asked irritatedly.

"It's simple. You need someone who can get inside the head of this Mad Hatter. Someone who can understand his motives and figure out his next step."