Bella's been kidnapped???

Sofia POV

I stood there in shock as I watched Jeremiah and Quinn take the girl and drive away. Barbara was going to kill me. "Umm you mind explaining to me what the hell just happened? How could the two of you just stand there and watch as they kidnapped that poor little girl?"

At this, Jim groaned in irritation. "Technically Sofia, they didn't kidnap her. Jeremiah is her only living relative and he's of age. So legally, he is her current legal guardian."

"I'm going to have your badges for this, right after I take this phone call. Hello?"

"Is it done?"

"Umm not exactly."

"What do you mean?" Tabitha growled.

"Tell Barbara, that Gorden and his side kick got in the way. I promise you, I will get her back."

"Yeah, and how do you plan on doing that?" Tabitha replied with a scoff.

"Just tell Blonde that I will deliver I just need more time."

"I guess what my brother always said was true. If you want something done right you have to do it yourself. Hold on for a just one moment will you?" Tabitha replied. I could hear talking going on in the background and whomever Tabitha was talking too did not sound happy.

"What happened?" Came the angry disguised voice of the demon's head.

"The kid's older brother showed up and he took
custody of her. As her blood relative Jim said that he had the right to become her legal guardian if he so chooses. Like I told your companion, I will deliver what I promised, I just need a little more time."

"Sorry, but I don't tolerate failure from my employees. I'd say it's been a pleasure working with you, but that'd be a lie." The Demon's Head aka Barbara replied with a sinister chuckle. Turning to Tabitha she smiled and gave her a wink. "Time to take out the trash."

"Yes boss." Tabitha replied grabbing her signature whip and a small knife.

"Oh and Tabs, find little Valeska and bring her to me. You know the consequences of failure."

Tabitha nodded but frowned as she exited the office. She didn't like Barbara's threat to kill
Her should she fail. She sighed. She felt as if Sofia deserved another chance but she couldn't change what Barbara had decided. Unless.... "Sofia, this is Tabitha Galavan. I have a proposition for you..."

Echo POV

I smiled as I looked down at the small business card in my hand. I'd be rid of this little brat soon enough. I just had to figure out how to convince the boss to let me take her on an outing.

"Let me go!" Bella hissed at me trying to pull her hand from my grasp.

"Look, I don't like this anymore then you do but Mr. Wilde asked me to bring you to your room, so that's what I'm going to do. Now be a good little girl and quit trying to run away from me."

"No! Me want Pooh bea!"

"That's it! I've just about had it up to here with your temper tantrums. If your going to behave like a spoiled brat then I'm going to treat you like one. Oh do shut up." I replied irritatedly as she continued to cry.

As soon as I had placed her on the ground She immediately scampered off my lap and into a corner. I frowned as I saw her trembling her eyes wide with fear as I approached her hiding spot.

"Come out from there." The girl shook her head no. "I'm not going to hurt you, now come here." Again she shook her head no. "You have to the count of ten to get your little behind over here, or you won't like the consequences." I warn and immediately the fear returns to her eyes.