Bella throws a fit

"That is going to stop. I won't let Jordan or dad hurt you anymore." I reply and again Molly sighs.

"Jordan is far more dangerous then you realize. You don't know what he's capable of Quinn but I do. Mom's death was no accident. He murdered her to punish me."

"He did what?!!! I am going to kill him!" I reply with a snarl.

"Sissy me help too?"

"Sure baby. You can help Sissy give him a piece of my mind."

"Ummm. Uh-oh. Me and my big mouth. It's going to get me into trouble some day. Quinn, listen to reason. You said that Jeremiah is allowing you to rescue mom. I doubt that he will allow you to go after my Ex husband. Besides it's not a good idea to try and outsmart Jordan."

"He knows how to force a woman to do his bidding. He will seek out and discover your weakness and use it against you. In this case it would be Bella and I. Let's just focus on finding mom and forget about Jordan ok?. Promise me Quinn, that you will let this drop. Promise me!"

"Fine. I promise I won't go after Jordan." I reply crossing my fingers behind my back. "Now let's go rescue our mother."

"Me come too?"

"No little one this is going to be far to dangerous a mission for you to go on. Come on Quinn let's get going, time is short and we don't know how long Jeremiah is going to allow you to carry out this mission."

"Molly is right. You stay here Bella. We will be back shortly. Once we've rescued mom I am sending you both to my good friend Oswald. He will keep you safe. He knows the importance of family. Tabitha and her brother helped murder his mother. I heard that he killed Tabitha's lover as revenge. His step mother wanted his father's fortune for herself and her two rotten children. So she tried to poison Oswald. Unfortunately, she wound up killing his father instead. After the funeral they treated him worse then Cinderella's step family treated her. He's has suffered so much betrayal but he trusts me."

"Does this Oswald have a girlfriend?"

"Not that I know of why?"

"I've had a crush on him ever since I arrived in Gotham. He's so handsome and smart not to mention rich..."

"Sissy me don't think you should twust hewa she is a bad lady."

At this, the lady sighs. "She's right. I haven't been the best sitter to you and for that I am truly sorry. I never meant for you to think that I hated you."

"Molly wait, don't go. I can tell when people are lying and I know that you are telling the truth about wanting to make amends." I reply enveloping Molly in a big hug.

Bella POV

As I watch them leave the room I frown. "Me don't twust owa like hewa. Why Sissy so twuting of hewa afta ebeything she put Hewa thwough?" I say with a pout.

"Why Bella, don't tell me your jealous of Molly." Barbara says in amusement.

"No, me just don't like her."

"It looks like you've been replaced Bella. Now that Molly's back Quinn doesn't need you. I bet this is the last time you will ever see her again. Molly and her mom are going to convince her to leave with them. Quinn is such a push over that she will cave into their pleas. Besides, why would she stay here with you when they are her true family?" Tabitha said with a smirk.