Rescuing Bella and Quinn

Jeremiah's POV

When I found Quinn she was curled up in a fetal position and it was obvious that she had cried herself to sleep. I felt a twinge if guilt for what I had done to both her and Bella. Had I done the right thing? I never wanted to hurt either of them. I just wanted Quinn to be mine. I had to break her spirt so that I build it back up again into a beautiful masterpiece.

True, she had been beautiful before but by the time I was done she would be mine forever. Her mind, body and soul would belong to me. The ends justify the means right? Once we had reached the compound I placed Quinn on the bed and tucked her in.

"I'm sorry things have to be this way Quinn, I really am. If you had cooperated with me none of this would have been necessary." I said kissing her forehead. As I brought her into the compound and tucked her into my king size bed.

After locking the door I grabbed my coat. "Where are you headed boss?" I gave Echo
a wary gaze and she sighed. "Don't tell me, after all of that talk about your refusing to rescue Bella if Quinn offered her in exchange for her mother, your going to go rescue you her anyway?"

"I never intended to leave Bella at Arkham at all. Bella was never in any real danger. I just wanted Quinn to think she was. And yes, I am going Arkham to pick up Bella. I maybe psychotic and cruel, but even I'm not heartless enough to let my sister rot in an Asylem. She's just a baby. She shouldn't be punished for crimes that she herself didn't commit and doesn't understand."

"Oh she understood them alright. She knew exactly what she was doing when they went to confront Barbara. She willingly chose to go with Quinn. Why don't I go fetch her boss and put plan baby Bella into action?"

"Fine." I sigh. "But remember Echo, she's to be treated like a princess." Echo nods then leaves and I turn my attention back to Quinn.

Echo POV

I can't believe the boss is actually making me "rescue" his sister. "Arkham Asylem how can I help you?"

"Yes, I am here to see Doctor Hugo Strange concerning a Patient of his, her name is Bella Valeska."

"I'm sorry you've missed the visiting hours for the day and as a recent commitment, Bella is currently not allowed visitors."

"I am sure that they will make an exception for me. I am here representing Mr. Valeska." I replied.

"Look I don't know who you think you are...." Upon removing my hat the woman's face pales. "Eecho to wwhat do we owe the pleasure of your presence?"

"I believe I already answered that question. I am here to see speak with Doctor Strange about the release of Jeremiah Valeska's sister from Arkham."

"You've got to be kidding me. She was literally just admitted into the Asylem a little over an hour ago."

"Yes and now I am here to ensure that she is released."

"I'm afraid that's not possible. The Doctor is conducting an examination to determine to which facility here at Arkham that she is best suited to be committed too."

"I don't think you understand, I'm not asking for permission. I am taking Mr. Valeska's baby sister home and I'm taking her home now!" I reply my patience starting to wear thin.

"Ah Echo, I'm afraid Jeremiah sent you a bit early. The procedure isn't quite done. In fact, it's not going well at all. His sister is a stubborn one. I'll give her that."  Dr. Strange says as he exits a patient's room.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, adult Bella refuses to fade back into the recesses of Bella's mind. If I am to achieve what Jeremiah desires, I need more time."