Hurt feelings

Bella POV

"Bella are you ok? Did he hurt you sweetheart?" Alfred asked as he approached me but I shook my head yes and then no and then yes again. Alfred looked at me and then over at Quinn with confusion written all over his face and I couldn't help but giggle.

"I think she's toying with you Alfred." Bruce replied and I frowned. I really didn't like that boy.

Alfred chose to ignore Bruce's comment and focused on Me instead. "Sweetheart, we are here to rescue you. Come take my hand." Alfred replied.

I shook my head no and backed up slowly towards Jarvis who smiled in satisfaction. "You see, she's mine of her own free will."

Quinn rolls her eyes "right. Says the man who used mind control to keep his own sister with him. Bella take my hand we are going home."

"What home? He took my home away from
Me." I replied bitterly glaring up at Jim who had just arrived on the scene.

"Bella that's not fair and you know it." Quinn replied but this only served to make me angrier.

"He took the only family I had left away from me! I hate him!"

"Look kid, I know that you blame Jim for what happened but it wasn't his fault. He was only doing his job and you and I both know that He did try to save Jerome. Jerome chose to not to take Jim's hand. He chose to fall." Harvey replies.

"Jerome never would have fallen in the first place if it wasn't for him. Why are you here anyway Detective? First you tried to take me away from my Uncle. Then you tried to take me away from Jerome. You succeeded in taking Jerome away from me, wasn't that enough? You've only ever caused me pain. You have even tried to take me away from Quinn and now you want to take me away from Jarvis? What have I ever done to you to deserve this?" I replied bitterly glaring angrily at Jim and Harvey.

"Bella please, we are only trying to help you." Jim replied.

"I don't want your help! I hate you!" I hissed at
Jim who sighed and turned to Quinn.

"Maybe you can talk some sense into her. She won't listen to me."

"Bella, baby, please listen to me.."

"I thought that you loved Jerome and yet, here you are teamed up with the very man who took him away from us. From me."

Quinn sighed and I could tell that she was tired. "You call call me a traitor, but I meant what I said about Jerome. I loved him and losing him a second time hurt me more then you know. How do you think he'd feel if he saw how you were behaving right now?"

"He's be amused and probably would be laughing duh!"

"Wrong. He'd be very disappointed in you."

"Bella?"

I looked up to see Jerome looking at me his face filled with disappointment. At this I burst into tears. "Bella please don't cry."

Suddenly I was furious. "You promised you'd always with me but you lied. You left me alone. You left me with no one!" Jerome's face goes to one of sadness and concern and it's then that I realize that he isn't Jerome it's Jeremiah. I glare up at him angrily. "Make him go away. I don't want see him! I hate him!"

At first Quinn thought I was taking about Jim but then she followed my gaze. "Bella, Jerome didn't leave you with no one. You still have a brother who loves you and wants what's best for you." I can't help but scoff at this comment.

"Don't make me laugh! He doesn't care about me. He only cares about himself. He's never been there for me." I replied bitterly.

"Bella, he's your brother and at least he's doing something that Lila, Mr. Cicero and your Uncle Zachary never did."