Quinn's visit

Quinn POV

I wake up with a splitting headache. "What happened?" I groan as I try to sit up.

"You were becoming agitated and threatening the staff. We had to sedate you."

"Where is Bella?"

"Miss Valeska is unstable at the moment."

"What do you mean unstable?"

The doctor sighs "I really shouldn't be telling you this, but she's on a round the clock suicide watch."

"What?" I reply in a whisper hoping that I had heard wrong. "Did you say suicide watch?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Miss Valeska has made a few rather unsettling statements so the doctor thought it would best to put her on a suicide watch just to be on the safe side."

"What kind of statements?" I asked now really worried about Bella.

The nurse sighs "I can't discuss that with you. I shouldn't have even told you that much..." At this, I try to rise from my bed but am stopped by the nurse. "Hay, where do you think your going? You need your rest."

"I have to see Bella. I have to talk to her. I have to make sure she's alright..."

"I am sorry, but I can't allow that. I'm under strict instructions to keep you away from her. Oh by the way, you had visitors. Your mother and sister stopped by earlier..."

"Is that supposed to be some kind of joke? Because I don't find that the least bit funny! My mother died years ago and my sister is dead to me. She means nothing to me. Bella on the other hand, means the world to me. Now, you will tell me who ordered you to keep me away from Bella and you will tell me NOW!" I hissed at the nurse who gulped in reply.

"The GCDOCS caseworker assigned to her case, as well as the doctor whose care she currently in, don't think it is wise for her to have visitors right now."

"Quinn?" I look up to see my sister and I frown.

"What are you doing here?"

"The doctor's from the hospital called to inform me of your condition."

At this, I let out a low growl. "They had no right."

"Look, I know we've had our problems in the past but I'd like to try and mend our relationship. You are after all, my baby sister."

"It takes me getting shot for you to come see me?" I reply with a scoff.

"I've been a little busy as of late helping our mother regain her memory."

"GET OUT!" I snarl at her she sighs her gaze full of sadness.

"Father didn't tell you did he?" My sister asked sadly.

"Tell me what?" I replied irritatedly.

"Dad went practically insane after mom's death. He refused to accept it. He took mom's body to Hugo Strange on Indian Hill. The casket on the day of the funeral was empty. That's why dad insisted that it remain closed. I found mom a few years ago. She had managed to escape Indian Hill but she had no memory of who she was or what had happened. All she knew was that Dr Strange had somehow managed to revive her. That He experimented on her for years before she was able to escape."

"That's a nice story, but I don't buy it. What's the real reason your here? Did you come to gloat? Huh?" I demanded grabbed my sister by the throat.

"Quinn Victoria Young release your sister this instant! You know I abhor violence, but if you don't let go of your sister right now I will take you over my knee and give you a good spanking despite your injury."