[1]

❤ 3rd Person's POV ❤

5:30 p.m, SKT
At an apartment complex

"Chaeng! C'mon! Jeongyeon unnie will kick our butts if we're gonna be late!", Dahyun shouted by the doorway.

"I'm almost done, Dahyun unnie!", Chaeyoung yelled back.

As she finished tying her shoelaces, she rushed towards the doorway with Dahyun waiting for the cub to get out of their shared apartment. Dahyun eyed Chaeyoung from head to toe. Chaeyoung got confused by the tofu's action.

"Something wrong, unnie?", she asked the older girl. She also checked herself if there were any dirt on her clothes.

"Why are you dressed like that?", the tofu girl finally asked. {The picture above}

"I have no formal clothes, unnie. I got no other choice, but to wear these."

Dahyun only sighed.

"Do you have my camera, unnie? I told you to bring mine too."

"Don't worry. Yoda has them."

She told Chaeyoung to get out of their apartment already since Tzuyu was already waiting for them. She got out and Dahyun locked the door behind.

They rushed towards the car where the tall maknae was waiting. They got in the car and Tzuyu drove towards their destination.

Along the way, they were talking about some certain things.

"What took you two so long to get out?", the yoda started.

"Unnie asked why I'm dressed like this for the first night.", Chaeyoung replied.

"But, Jeongyeon unnie said to wear formal clothes.", Dahyun defended.

"Tell that that to yourself, unnie. You're also the same with Chaeyoung unnie."

The tofu girl silently sat back with her lips shut forming into a thin line

The tofu girl silently sat back with her lips shut forming into a thin line. The cub held back her laughter.

"I think somebody needs ice on that burn. Plus I'm not alone.", the smol bean stated.

"Well, at least Tzuyu has dressed formally for the party.", Dahyun remarked.

", Dahyun remarked