[8]

❤ 3rd Person's POV ❤

Chaeyoung was walking back to the cabin while replaying the event that happened a few moments ago.

| Flashback |

"Mwo?", Chaeyoung asked in disbelief of what she heard from the businessman.

"I'm asking when you will court my daughter. I would gladly allow you to court Mina.", he said with gladness.

Chaeyoung was lost in words. Her brain wasn't functioning well.

Well, it's still functioning but she just can't believe the words that came out of Mr. Akira's mouth.

Mr. Akira's brows met. Confused on why Chaeyoung is now staring at him, not saying anything.

He snapped his fingers in front of Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung blinked a few times before realizing that she zoned out for awhile.

She quickly apologized towards Mr. Akira. Mr. Akira reassured her that it was okay.

"Mr. Akira, isn't it a bit sudden?", she asked, trying not to stutter.

"It maybe or maybe not. If you'll court her now, I would accept it gladly. But if you'll court her soon or some months or years to pass, I would still accept it.", he replied with a smile.

| End of Flashback |

Chaeyoung finally reached her destination. She grabbed the doorknob and twisted it open.

She pushed the door and got inside. As she got in, Dahyun was standing in front of the door.

"Chaeng, what took you long?", Dahyun asked.

"Oh, hey unnie. I bumped into someone when I was having my stroll. Where are the others, Dahyun-unnie?"

"Jeongyeon-unnie and Y/n-unnie/oppa went out to be with their girlfriends."

"And Tzuyu?"

"She said she'll be taking pictures of this place. It might be a good place to relax."

Before Chaeyoung could say anything, a person came in to the living room.

"Hey, Dahyun. Can I have something to eat?", the person questioned.

Chaeyoung glanced at the unknown person before going back to Dahyun.

"Unnie, who's that?"

She pointed the person behind her. Dahyun swiveled her body around to look at the person behid her before drawing back her attention to the confused cub.

(Even though she's all mature now, I can still see her baby cub side... UWUUU!!! 😊🤗)

"Chaeyoung, meet Momo-unnie. I met her the other night of the party," she said as she gestured her hand to Momo, "Momo-unnie, meet Chaeyoung. She's my best friend and colleague at work."

The two said girls bowed while saying hi to one another.

"Wait. Weren't you the girl that Mina accidentally kissed with last night?", Momo asked, making Chaeyoung turn pink.

"Jinjja?! You two kissed?!", Dahyun exclaimed in surprise.

"Ani, Dahyun-unnie! It was an accident, okay? AC-CI-DENT.", Chaeyoung retorted as she emphasized the accident word.