[5.2]

❤ 3rd Person's POV ❤

Chaeyoung pushed her way through the crowd. Just as she got out, she finally found Mina standing at the same place where she left her.

Mina noticed her and showed her gummy smile, making Chaeyoung blush like a tomato. Chaeyoung let out a nervous chuckle and walked over to Mina.

"Sorry that I left you here.", Chaeyoung apologized as she rubbed her neck.

"It's fine, Chaeyoung. You were just helping Y/n out.", Mina said.

"Do you know Y/n-unnie/oppa?"

"Yes, actually. Y/n's girlfriend and I are friends. That makes him/her a friend of mine."

Chaeyoung's lower jaw dropped. She was shocked to know about this.

Mina giggled and closed Chaeyoung's mouth.

"Close your mouth or you'll get flies."

Chaeyoung couldn't help, but turned to beet red. She covered her face with her hands.

For Mina, she find it cute for Chaeypung to be embarassed.

Just then, the lights and music died down. A spotlight glowed and showed a male in a tuxedo standing with a mic on his hand on the stage.

He tapped the mic before speaking.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to an another night of celebrating the 5th Annual Anniversary. I'm your host for tonight's event, Cha Eunwoo."

He bowed in front of the audeince. People started to applaud.

"First of all, let us all thank for Mr. Minatozaki and family for hosting the venue for this anniversary. Thank you.", Eunwoo said as he slightly bowed to Mr. Minatozaki who was behind the crowd.

"Tonight, a very special guest will be performing. This guest did everything just to come to celebrate the annual anniversary. For tonight, she/he will render us a song, a love song to be precise. Please let's give a warm welcome to... Bae Y/n."

Y/n came up the stage, along with Dahyun beside her. Everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

The host gave the mic to Y/n, which was gladly accepted. Dahyun sat down by the piano and was ready to play.

"Thank you, everyone. I'm so glad to be here. I will be singing a love song, titled 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran. And of course, a friend of mine will be playing the piano for me.", Y/n spoke.

She/He stepped aside for the people to see Dahyun by the piano. Dahyun bowed at them and they clapped.

"Okay, let's start. You can also sing along or dance."

Everyone nodded as an agreement. Dahyun commenced to play.

As Dahyun cued Y/n to sing, Y/n began.

(This instrumental has a higher key. For the original key of the song, it's placed above.)

The lights were back on, but only with the colors blue and violet. ENoveryone began to pair up with a partner.

People swayed their hips from left to right. Most of them were just standing by and watched, sang along or maybe ate.

"Would you like to dance with me?", Tzuyu asked to Sana as she held out her hand.

Sana blushed. Tzuyu didn't hesitate to grab her hand and dragged her to the dance floor.

Tzuyu wrapped Sana's hands around her neck and placed hers on Sana's waist. They began to dance to the song.