[7]

💕 Chaeyoung's POV 💕

"O-Oh... My g-god...", Jeongyeon-unnie whimpered.

"You okay, Jeongyeon-unnie?", Dahyun-unnie asked.

"H-How can I b-be okay if Y/n w-won't stop hugging me?"

"Uhmm... I don't know."

"Y/n, can you please let go? I need to put down my things.", Jeongyeon-unnie grunted.

Y/n-unnie/oppa then released Jeongyeon-unnie from the hug. Jeongyeon-unnie heavily breathed in and out.

I stifled my laughter. I opened the door in front of me that would lead me to my room.

I got inside and settled my bags on the bed. I took a glance in my room before deciding to take a walk outside.

I got out of my room and headed towards the front door.

"Where are you going, Chaeng?", I heard Dahyun-unnie asked when I passed by her.

"I'm just gonna take a stroll around, unnie.", I replied.

She gave me a quick nod as she proceeded to go inside her room. I continued walking towards the front door.

I opened it and got outside. After shutting it back, I inhaled mother nature's fresh scent. (... Idk, okay? It just came across to my mind...)

I stepped on the pathway and started my little (Hehehe... Little...) walk. I just let my feet take me wherever they will take me.

I was just admiring the flowers. When I looked back up, a man around his 40's was standing in front of me.

"M-Mianhae, ahjussi.", I said as I bowed to him.

I passed by him and walked a few steps when he asked, "Are you Son Chaeyoung?"

I stopped and turned to have my attention back at him. I gave a slow nod as a reply.

He began to walk towards my direction and then halted in front of me. Just a step away from me though.

"I've been looking for you and wanted to talk with you.", he said.

"O-Okay, sir..."

"Oh. Where are my manners? My name is Myoui Akira, but you can call me Mr. Akira."

My eyes widened in surprise. I can't believe I'm standing face to face with Mina-unnie's father, who's the most successful business man in the world and has partnerships with the Minatozaki's and Park's.

"Uhmm... Are you okay, Miss Son? You look a bit pale right now."

I snapped out, realizing that I zoned out.

"Oh... Uhmm... Yes, Sir Myoui. I'm okay."

He exhaled.

"That's a reliief. Why don't we have our talk over there at the Mini Snack Bar Hut?"

He pointed to a mini bar in a hut. I agreed with it.

I followed him from behind towards the hut. I was really quiet.

I mean, who wouldn't be surprise that THE Myoui Akira wanted to have a talk with a simple person like me?

We arrived at the open hut and sat on the bar counter. He called the bartender's attention which was quickly noticed.

He trudged his way and stood in front of us.