[4]

💕 Chaeyoung's POV 💕

It took me minutes or hours to survive from their teasing. I was able to get out of the room or else my life would end.

I am currently walking around the beach. I look over the sea and it is really blue.

It was mesmerizing. I was about take a picture of the beautiful sea when I realize that I don't have my camera and my phone.

I decided to go back to the hotel. Just as I turned around, a person bumped into me and we both fell down.

I got up and dusted the sand off me. I touched my forehead and it hurts.

"Ouch.", I winced in pain.

"I am so sorry. Here let me help you.", I heard a voice.

I looked up and a hand was offered to me. I couldn't see the person's face.

All I could do was to accept this person's offer. He/She helped me stand back on my feet.

I smiled and continued to dusting the sand off of me. After finishing from dusting, I looked back at the person.

I can now clearly see his/her face. When I saw his/her face, it felt like I have seen this face before.

"Thank you for helping me... Uuhhmm..."

"My name's Bae Y/n. And no need to thank me.", he/she replied.

When I heard the name, I soon remembered him/her.

"B-Bae Y/n? L-Like the r-real B-Bae Y/n?", I stuttered out.

"Yes. Why?"

I panicked a little, knowing that I'm standing face to face to the one and only Bae Y/n.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung, a photographer of Mega Star Magazine. I've always been watching some of your movies, even the dramas you are in. It's a pleasure to meet you."

I bowed in front of her.

"Uh-uhmm... Me too. Let's not be too formal to each other, okay?"

I regained my posture and nodded my head as a reply to his/her question.

"Is this your first time to meet a celebrity?"

"Well, not really. But, it is rare for people to meet you in person since you are really busy with your schedules."

"That is true and correct. So what were you doing here, Chaeyoung?"

"Oh. I was just wandering when I saw this beautiful hue of the water. Then, I realized I didn't bring both my phone and camera.", I explained to her/him.

"Oh, I see. Don't worry. I'm sure your friends will take loads of pictures of this.", she/he reassured me.

I gave her/him a smile and slightly nodded.

"Hey, Y/n-ah!", a voice called out.

We turned to the side and found a guy who was wearing a Hawaiian shirt, a red shorts, and slippers. He marched towards us and stood beside Y/n-unnie/oppa.

"Hey, Jin-oppa/hyung.", Y/n-oppa/unnie greeted.

Oh, they know each other.

"We're all waiting for you. Jungkook and Taehyung can't wait to kite surfing.", he said.

He, then, took notice me as he saw me standing there.

"Oh. You're talking with your fan."

"Hmm?"