[OS: The Barista]

I was actually got inspired by this one episode in the Looney Tunes Show. So, I thought of remaking a Michaeng version ft. Twice ships, Jihyo x reader, and Nachaeng. Btw, nobody ain't changing my mind with this plot because you're together with Jihyo and Y/n is a 👩. Period. And final. I'm sorry for the 👨 readers. ✌2⃣ D 🌐.

😆Author's POV😆

Yup, I finally have my own PoV... Okay, let's start.

One glorious morning, 3 girls were busy doing their routine inside their shared house. Yes, you are sharing a house with them and the house is owned by you (the reader).

Chaeyoung was busy eating breakfast, a.k.a cereal, at the dining table. Dahyun, who's sitting beside the cub, was reading and liking some posts from her social media account on her phone.

Tzuyu was changing channels from the TV in the living room because of boredom. If you're ever wondering where you are, you are actually on a date with your beautiful girlfriend.

Jeongyeon, who just woke up from her slumber, walked downstairs with her still sleepy eyes. She finally got down and made her way towards the kitchen.

Tzuyu saw her unnie walking towards the kitchen.

"Morning, unnie.", she greeted.

Jeongyeon groaned in response. As she got in the kitchen, she was again greeted by Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

She let out a big yawn before muttering a good morning at the two younger ones. After reaching at the kitchen, she began making cereal as breakfast.

She finished making cereal and joined the two younger ones at the dining table. She grabbed a spoonful of cereal and munched on it.

"You slept late again, unnie?", Dahyun spoke while scrolling through her phone.

Jeongyeon nodded and ate another spoonful of cereal.

"Same old things with Nayeon-unnie?", Dahyun asked again.

"Yup.", Jeongyeon replied.

"Which one? Is it the 'how perfect you are as girlfriend for her' or the 'how perfect you two would be as a couple'?", Chaeyoung interrogated.

"Both. Even though we're not official yet, she just won't stop telling me those stuff. Even if I tried to tell her that I wanna sleep already, she would say, 'Wait! Before that, I just wanna tell you that...' and continues talking about those stuff. Like, WHEN WILL THAT BUNNY EVER STOP TELLING ME THOSE?!", Jeongyeon yelled at the end of her sentence before planting her face on the table, making a thud sound and almost spilling her cereal.

"Did you just call her bunny, Jeongyeon-unnie?", Dahyun teased.

Jeongyeon looked up at the tofu girl and saw her smirking. She sent her a glare, but it didn't seem to bother the tofu.

"It's because she has bunny teeth, Dubu.", Jeongyeon retorted.

"Whatever you say, unnie.", Dahyun said before going back on her phone.

"Why you-", Jeongyeon's sentence was interrupted by the telephone's ringing.

"I'll get it.", Tzuyu said loud enough for her unnies to hear it.