[5]

❤ 3rd Person's POV ❤

7:30 p.m, SKT
At room number 4398

It was the night for the guests to have fun. Chaeyoung, who finished changing, was waiting for her unnie to get out of the room

"Unnie, hurry up and get out already!", Chaeyoung yelled.

"Don't tell me what to do, cub! Besides the party won't run away, but people will.", Jeongyeon shouted back before laughing at her own joke.

Chaeyoung was not amused at her elder's joke.

"Just hurry up, unnie."

"Why are you in such a rush, Chaeng? Don't tell me you're just excited to see—"

Before Jeongyeon could finish her sentence, Chaeyoung cut her off by turning the lights off and readied herself to shut the door. Jeongyeon quickly grabbed her coat and sprinted towards the door.

She got out and soon glared at the cub who was locking their room.

"I hate you, cub.", Jeongyeon hissed.

"I hate you too, unnie.", Chaeyoung replied in a monotone voice.

They got in the elevator and pressed the 'G' button.

Meanwhile...

The staffs were finishing everything for the party. The food were ready, the lights were turned on, the stage was decorated and the hired band was ready.

All that was missing were the invited guests.

A few minutes later...

Then, little by little the party was starting to filled with people. Music was already playing, which was so loud.

People started to have fun. Some were dancing while some were already eating and drinking.

"Hey, Sana-yah Momo-yah.", a person called.

The said girls turned around to see Y/n walking towards them. The girls smiled happily to see the friend that they haven't seen for a long time.

"Hi, Y/n-unnie/oppa.", Momo greeted back.

"Looks like the life of the party has come to the party without her.", Sana uttered.

"Shh. Stop calling me that or else, she might hear you. And besides, she told me to get here first since I'll be singing tonight."

"But if Jihyo-unnie knows that you are called by that name, what would you do?", Momo asked.

"I'll sue the both of you.", Y/n joked.

"What?! Neomuhae!", the two girls whined.

Y/n just laughed at the girls' reaction.

"I'm just kidding. I'll be off then. I should get ready now. See ya, girls."

They said a good luck to Y/n before Y/n was gone from their sight.

Not long after Y/n was gone, Jihyo came towards Sana and Momo.

"Hey girls!", Jihyo exclaimed.

"You mean GAYS, Jihyo.", Sana jokingly said.

She was the only one who was laughing at her own joke. The two weren't.

"Haha... Very funny, Sana-yah.", Momo sarcastically said.

"But it's funny, Momo.", Sana argued.

"It's not, okay?"

"Hey girls. What's going on over here?", a familiar voice asked.

The three turned their attention to the person and it was Mina.