Capitolo Diciassette

Camilla's POV

I had been driving for roughly for 6 hours, Bella had fallen asleep pretty much as soon as I had set off. We were about 3 and a half hours away from the Amalfi coast. A diner came into my view and I pulled in hearing my stomach grumbling. I pulled into the large parking lot and exited the car, my legs felt numb and I slowly walked around to the other side of the car where Bella was fast asleep. I opened the door and woke her up.

"Bambino, time to get up. We're getting food." Her eyes slowly opened and she slowly sat back up. I grabbed her hand and helped her out of the door before shutting and locking the door. She sleepily walked into the diner with me. Several red booths and wooden tables were laid out across the large surface area of the diner. Firstly I took Bella to the bathroom and I then came back out and sat down at a booth. A waitress in her early twenties came up to the table, her bleach blonde hair pinned back in a messy bun at the back of her head, a notebook hanging out of her jeans pocket.

"What can I get you today?" 

"Can I get a coffee and bacon and eggs, and orange juice and pancakes." She nodded as I spoke writing it down on her notepad.

"I'll have your drinks in a minute and I'll be back with the food soon." I thanked her and looked over at Arabella who was slouched against the chair lazily.

"What's wrong bambino?" 

"Why isn't dad and Apollo with us mamma?" I visibly swallowed and quietly responded.

"Your father has some very dangerous work and Apollo is helping him so we are going to stay in our old house for a bit until he's finished his work and its safe."

"But mamma do you not want to be with daddy?" I was about to respond when the waitress placed my coffee on the table and Bella's orange juice.

"The food will be out in five minutes." I thanked her again and she walked off. Bella looked up at me expectantly as I took a sip of my coffee.

"I do bambino, but your safety is more important to me. I love you soo much." I pinched her cheeks softly and she squealed softly.

"I love you too mamma." She kissed my cheek and hugged me. The food was soon at the table and both me and Bella dug into the food. Once we were both finished I paid the bill and made sure that both Bella and I want to the bathroom before setting back off for Amalfi.

Adriano's POV

I had just landed in Sicily and Noah and his wife were picking me up. I walked through the airport with Apollo and my luggage. Noah was stood there with an arm wrapped his wife's waist, engrossed in a conversation. I approached them and loudly announced.

"Hello cousin, nice to see you." Noah looked up and saw both me and Apollo. Rose slapped her husbands arm and whispered something in his ear.

"Hello Adriano shall we get going?" I nodded and we walked out of the airport and into the carpark.

"So who's this big guy?" Rose asked as she patted Apollo's head affectionately. He licked her hand and nuzzled his head further into her.

"This is Apollo, do you remember Camilla? This is the dog I got her before she left." Rose's eyes lit up.

"Cam's back, I guess you know about Arabella then." I sent Rose a confused glance. "Oh me and Cam were in contact the entire time, she kinda reminds me of Rayne." Noah gripped his wife's hand softly as they sat in the car and the driver drove to their home. We were soon approaching their large estate, the driver pulled up at the gates and we all got out. I follow Noah and Rose as they made their way through the front door and into the grand entryway.

"Ma! Dad!" The voices of Noah and Rose's younger children rang out. The four of them hugged their parents.

"Hey do I get no love?" I questioned, they all turned to face me with amused looks on their faces. They ran towards me and hugged me. I smiled and Apollo seemed to be in his haven playing with the kids. I left Apollo with them and followed Noah and Rose up to their office. I sat down on the leather sofa and Noah and Rose sat down on their separate chairs behind the desk.

"We'll attack tomorrow night." Rose started. "One of our men has scoped out the location and we know that there is approximately between 300-500 men in that building. We have a choice, we can either go in and find information and kill them by hand or bomb them." I looked over at Rose and Noah who's hands were tightly clasped together. The odds of getting out alive even with more men was slim and I needed to be there for Cam, Bella and any future little ones.

"Bomb the fuckers." I stated and both Noah and Rose breathed out a sigh of relief. 

"I was hoping you'd say that, its less risky and we all have families to come home to at the end of the day." I nodded and then announced.

"I just want them dead, Cam left with Bella the other night because she was scared for her, Bella and the baby's lives." Rose looked over at me eyes twinkling.

"She's pregnant." I nodded and Rose came out from behind the desk and hugged me. There was a loud knock on the door and Noah yelled for them to come in. Rosaline entered the room and hugged her mother and father.

"Adriano. What are you doing here?"  I smiled and quietly responded 

"Business." She nodded and then said nervously,

"Mom, dad Silvio is here to meet you." I clapped my hands together at my cousins reaction it was priceless, I laughed loudly and said to Rosa.

"You will need to give him some head to toe Kevlar armour to protect him from you dad." Noah scoffed.

"It'll be Arabella next Adriano. Remember that!" My expression turned sour in a matter of seconds and I shook my head trying to get rid of the thoughts that plagued my mind. Never she was staying my baby girl forever. Noah and Rose left the room and I left to go to my room. As I was walking to my room Apollo approached me and I petted his head and he followed me into my room. I laid down on my bed and slowly fell asleep hoping all this shit would be over soon and I could hold my girls in my arms.

...