Capitolo Bonus - (Bonus Chapter)

Camilla's POV

Almost five amazing years had passed. Ofcourse there was drama, blood, sweat and plenty of tears. (Not all bad) It was a special time. Tomorrow is mine and Adriano's fifth wedding anniversary and we are heading to the beautiful island of Bora Bora to spend that time. No kids just me and him in a world and villa of our own if you catch my drift.

Bella, my beautiful baby girl was now seventeen and moody as ever, as Adriano would say, 'she's definitely your daughter Cam. She has your attitude and feistiness.' To which my responce was a stern slap on the back of the head. My little boy Matteo or Matty as he prefers to be called now is ten and well lets just say that he now thinks its uncool to hold my hand in public or show any affection towards his mother. Which at first broke my heart, him being such a mama's boy but then I realized that he had to grow up and he wouldn't forever be my little baby. And finally, last but not least. The latest arrival in our circus show of a family was another baby boy. Dominic. Dominic Christian Lombardy. He was born three years ago and has proved the calmest of our three children. He slept. Like actually fucking slept, not cried for six hours a night or refuse to go to sleep unless there was someone there which I was told Matteo did alot by Adriano.

Our family was complete. I couldn't imagine having more than three children, I have no clue how Rose does it. With four kids and an ever growing family on her brothers side. Three was enough for me and Adriano just went along with the flow. He would have been just as happy with just Bella as he is with our three rascals that we call children.

With the suitcases packed I sat down on the bed, we were only going to be gone for a week because I couldn't possibly leave my babies for longer than that and I had packed soo much. I'm pretty sure there are only a few things in there that will get worn. Most of which being new lingerie and dresses. Adriano entered the room, our Dominic on his shoulders, pretending that he could fly. His bleach blonde hair was ruffled and his dark eyes shone with pure glee. I was really gonna miss them.

"Hey Miele." Adriano greeted with a cheeky smile as he carefully put Nicky down.

"Mamma I was flying." He spoke, his eyes sparked with joy as he ran over to the bed and jumped on my lap.

"I saw that Nicky. Are you going to be a good boy for nonna and Bella when me and your pa are gone?" I questioned my voice still soft but my tone stern. He nodded and then jumped onto the floor and ran off probably back to his room. Adriano sat down on the bed and placed a hand on my thigh. He then turned to face me, his eyes sincere and calming.

"Are you nervous about leaving them Miele?" I nodded and placed my head on his shoulder.

"What mother wouldn't be. Honestly I don't want to leave them but its about time. I've got to learn otherwise how will I cope when Bella goes off to university." I took a breath and Adriano rubbed my thigh soothingly. Adriano let out a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm not looking forward to that either." I moved my head off of his shoulder and he pressed a soft kiss to my forehead. "I love you miele."

"I love you too bunny." We were leaving at six PM tonight to catch our flight at half seven. Perks of having a private jet. Bella and Matteo were still at school and I wanted them to be here before me and Adriano left so we could say our goodbyes. 

A loud, cheery voice sounded and I just knew who it was. "Adriano, Cam get out of your bedroom that's what the holiday is for." A small laugh escaped my lips as Adriano quietly whispered,

"Ma's here." We both stood up, hands clasped together as we made our way down to living room where Charlotte was stood talking to a very hyper Nicky. Charlotte rushed towards me and Adriano and hugged the both of us. She had spent much more time with us after Diego's passing last year. She was lost without him and very lonely but she occupies herself with family and her grandkids. Both mine and Adriano's and Faye's. Turns out her mystery boyfriend wasn't quite for her but she later found a woman called Annalise who she fell in love with and married and they adopted two children. Twin boys, Cameron and Harden. Who are both around Bella's age now. Maybe a bit younger.