Capitolo Ventotto

I just thought that this was a major coincidence as I was just binging Arctic Monkeys and realised that there was a song called Arabella. <3

Camilla's POV

The sun streamed through the curtains, warming my body. Adriano was passed out next to me. I looked over at the window, the sun was rising. Oh, it would only be about five am. I suddenly felt nauseous and quickly got off of the bed and ran over to the bathroom barely making it to the toilet before vomiting. I hoped that I did not wake up Adriano, but when I felt strong hands grip my hair, pulling it back. After about a minute, I was confident that it was over and stood up on shaky legs. I pushed the lid down and pressed the flush. I shakily walked over to the sink and splashed my face with water and washed my mouth out, I walked back into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. Adriano yawned and rubbed my back softly.

"Go back to sleep bunny, I'm fine." He shook his head and placed an arm around my shoulders and pulled me towards him. I placed my head on his chest and smiled. He rubbed my hair softly. We sat in a comfortable silence for a while until he asked.

"How are you feeling miele?"

"Ropey, but I'm okay. Its normal, it was way worse with Bella." He chuckled softly.

"I wish I was there with you when you were pregnant with Bella. Seeing your belly grow larger each day, helping you through all of this. I would have loved it, going on errands at midnight to get you food." I smiled fondly.

I leant into his lips and then pulled away quickly. He looked at me his face a mask of confusion. "I just vomited, do you really want me kissing you before I've brushed my teeth." 

Quirking his eyebrow at me he quipped. "It didn't need to be a proper kiss." I groaned loudly. He pointed at his full, luscious lips. "Just right here." I moved closer to him and pressed a soft kiss to his plump lips. He attempted to deepen the kiss but I pulled away.

"No." He groaned loudly. "Do you really want to be kissing me after I've thrown up." I shook my head. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't care, we might as well use the one and a bit hours that we have." I stood up and sauntered back over to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" I turned quickly, my hair whipping the air.

"To brush my teeth." I watched as a smirk grew on his face, before I went back into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and used a lot of mouthwash before heading back out. Adriano used his index fingers and motioned for me to come closer to him. I smirked before walking over to my side of the bed and crawling back under the covers. He gawked at me as I shut my eyes trying to get back to sleep. He gave up and got off the bed and walked back around to his side and got in, wrapping an arm around me.

The cheery voice of Bella woke me, remembering that it was Saturday I sat up.

"Mamma!" She cheered before jumping on the bed, just missing my leg.

"What is it bambino?" She clapped her hands and said

"Daddy has a surprise for you." I smiled. I was slightly confused but happy. I got up and adjusted my pyjama top so that it wasn't exposing anything before I headed downstairs. I slowly got down the stairs to find Adriano sitting in the kitchen. Waffles were laid out on the island, strawberries and whipped cream covered mine, and what I am presuming, tutti fruiti ice cream was on Bella's. A mug of tea sat next to my plate. I sat down at the bar stool and Adriano pecked my forehead lightly. I quickly dug into my plate of food, finishing it quickly I sipped at my tea.

"Are you heading to work today?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"Today and tomorrow are family days, I will only go if an emergency comes up. Plus I want to spend as much time with you as I can before I leave." He commented and a broad smile spread across my face.