Capitolo Trentadue

Adriano's POV

I froze. Tears formed in my eyes as I sat there, perfectly motionless. Bella looked over at me, shock painted her features.

"Dad, who is she?" Matteo asked loudly, I couldn't respond. I sat there as tears ran down my cheeks. 

I let out the breath that I'd been holding. "Please be real. I can't relive that." Shakily I stood up and turned. There she was, clad in a white sundress, her blonde hair flowing down her back. Her blue eyes brimming with tears. She walked slowly towards me, we were only a couple of centimetres apart. I could feel her soft breath on my face. I took my hand and placed it on her cheek, I rubbed it softly. "Are you real?" I whispered again, my voice broken with emotion. She nodded. I brushed my lips against hers in a soft kiss. Tears streamed down both of our faces, the sparks that we first felt years ago were still there. They exploded sending jolts through my body. I pulled away and Camilla got on her knee's. I moved out of the way.

"Hey bambino, its me. I'm here. I'm alive." Her voice was soft and motherly. Bella slowly approached her, she then ran towards Cam and hugged her tightly. Tears streamed down their faces.

"I love you soo much mamma. I missed you soo much." Matteo came up to me and hid behind my legs.

"Daddy, I'm scared." Matteo commented and I knelt down and grabbed his hand.

"Follow me buddy okay." I led him forward towards Cam, she let go of Bella and looked at Matteo.

She stopped and just looked at Matteo before stuttering. "My baby." I pushed Matteo towards her and Cam wrapped him in a tight hug. "My baby boy, I love you soo much." Tears continued to stream down her face. Matteo pulled away.

"Who are you?" He asked and I walked behind Cam. I grabbed Cam's hand and squeezed it softly. How much I missed it. How much I missed her. 

"I'm your mother baby. I'm so sorry I wasn't here. I didn't have a choice." She held back a sob. Matteo looked up at me.

"Happy birthday buddy, you got your wish." I nodded and gripped Camilla's hand tighter. He jumped into his mothers outstretched arms and hugged her. Arabella came up to me and smiled, I picked her up and kissed her nose. I smiled and hugged her. 

"Lets go inside." Cam commented and we began to start walking in the house. The kids jumped out of our arms and sprinted off to their playroom probably. Ma had sent me a text saying that she and pa were going home. I sat down on the sofa with Cam, she cuddled into me and I wrapped my arm around her. We sat in silence for ages, it was all that I needed, just her here. The thing that I had dreamt of for five long years.

Cam broke the silence. "So you probably want to know what happened to me." I nodded and faced her. All my attention was solely on her. "Well, I was drugged when I was in the hospital after I'd given birth. Once the drug had taken effect I was kidnapped. I was there for about a year and a half I think. The drug had some side effects on me, one of which was medically induced amnesia. I had no clue who I was, how old I was. I forgot about Bella and you and Matteo." She stopped and placed a hand over her heart taking a deep breath holding in tears that wanted to spill. "Anyway, they tried to remodel me, I was a clay in their hands that they tried to reshape me into an assassin, they had filled my head with lies about you. They wanted me to kill you. Something about their boss wanting to get back at you for killing their men." She shook her head, obviously trying to recall it. "I can't remember I'm sorry bunny. But anyway, I was sent on a mission to kill you, when one of the men pulled me back and helped me escape. He brought me to a state of the art hospital where over the course of three and a half years I was able to regain my full memory and now I am here with you." I nodded and pulled her into a hug.

"I love you soo much miele. I promise you that I am going to kill these motherfuckers." She let out a strained laugh. "So do you still know everything that they taught you." She nodded, cuddling into my side more. I pressed a kiss to her forehead."Where was the clinic that they took you to?" I asked feeling inquisitive.

"Newcastle. Its a city in the northeast of England. There are others but it is a smaller base and in a pretty unknown area for people outside of the UK." I nodded and picked her up, a smile spread across both my own and her face. A knowing look in both of our eyes. I quickly carried her up to the bedroom. I shut the door behind me with my foot and carefully made my way over to the bed. I pressed fervent kisses to her lips and neck. I quickly undressed her and made sure to kiss every inch of her body. That day we did not just have sex, we did not just fuck. We made love. 

Once we had finished, we lay in bed cuddling each other, it was great to be in each others arms. We enjoyed the warmth of each others bodies. The door opened and the kids came running in. Cam covered herself with the covers wrapping them tightly around her small frame.

"Daddy! Mamma!" Bella yelled as her and Matteo hopped onto the bed. Bella was in my arms and Matteo was in Cam's. They chatted about everything that they had done. They were all worn out and exhausted after about two hours of talking and went off to their bedrooms. Before Matteo left the room Cam quickly yelled.

"Happy birthday my beautiful baby boy, I hope you've had a good day." He turned and ran back over to the bed and jumped on to the bed and hugged his mother leaving a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you mamma, it was the best birthday ever! I love you mamma, I love you daddy."

"I love you too my baby."

...