𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎

This oc belongs to: ConPrincessStarfire

Gender: Female

Alright

Age: 6 (in human years)

Alright where off to a good start

Parents (addition): Queen Glory of the Rainwings and Deathbringer.

Hmm... this is good because you can tell Glory likes Deathbringer. And Starfire sounds like a name they'd pick.

Looks: Rainwing body, with natural black scales, and purple details. Bright green eyes with black details in them, white horns, black and white frill, and white nightwing star pattern scales on the underside of wings.

This is awesome! This looks like a rainwing~nightwing hybrid for sure

Abilities: Can breath both fire and spit venom, Can change the color of scales but is very painful and tiring. Only changes scales if needed, Born under two moons but hasn't unlocked mind reading powers and future seeing abilities yet.

Ok so for this your making her a bit over powered maybe keep one power. And nightwing abilities don't work like that their born with their powers they don't 'unlock' them like you said. If I where you I'd keep one power to make your character original. Like she could only breath fire.

Personality (addition): Very adventurous and daring, Deathbringer is very overprotective and never lets her do anything. Is always up for a daring challenge or new adventure. Is somewhat devious too. Loves to play pranks especially on Winter, is very loyal as well.

Ok so I see how she gets her daring side. And OF COURSE Deathbringer would be overprotective with her. I like how she plays pranks on Winter as well! She seems like a normal dragonet for her age and that's what I like. 

My tips for Princess Starfire:

•Ok so like I said, she's overpowered and needs at least one power.

Starfire doesn't need that much tips she's pretty good in my opinion! Just the overpowered part.