𝙳𝚘𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚗

This oc is by WaterElementalGirl

Tribe: Seawing

Ok good choice

Gender: female

Alright.

Name: Dolphin

Oh this is my first time hearing the name dolphin for a seawing!

Rank: Princess

Oof..... but...how? She was never mentioned AND there's no possible way that could have happened Gill died! Queen Coral couldn't have had an other egg.

Residence:  The deep palace, The Beach palace, and the Aquamarine Palace.

Alright the deep palace, and i love the two new islands I made!

Looks: Dolphin is a long, tall, thin, lean dragonet. Her scales are all in shades of blues and blue-greens. Her main scales are a sea, aquamarine green-blue, then her secondary scales are a very light blue, almost like an IceWings. Her horns are a sky blue, and her wings just a shade lighter, the same shade as her ridge. Her eyes are blue, as are some odd scale patterns across her snout.

Ok she seems like a normal seawing!

Personality:  She can be very shy, very smart, and very fierce She dosen't take any disrespect or obnoxiousness. She is a bit socially awkward because she is so shy. She doesn't like greeting guests to the palace, but she often does because her mother tells her to. She always pre-memorizes a small speech to tell them, rather than talking normally. She is a good fighter, but not as fierce as Tsunami. She is very smart, known as 'one of the smartest dragons in Pyrrhia'. She can be very bossy, but not as much as her mother or sisters.

Ok so...there are plenty of things for tips I can help you fix. First tip: she can't be sisters with Tsunami, Auklet, or Anemone. Maybe make her a princess of another generation? Her fighting doesn't fit in with her shyness. Maybe make her mother want to train her in a special way?

Backstory:  When she was in her egg, she was pulled out of the hatchery by Gill, who wanted to try an experiment. She didn't die. She was presented to Coral by Gill, saying that one female survived in that hatching. She was instantly put in a harness and had a pretty average life, for a princess. Until her first birthday. She was just talking to herself, as young dragonets often do. She muttered: "'Oh, Albatross, how beautiful is this pavilion so!' 'Oh, this is nothing, Lagoon. Look what else I can do! Seagull, I command you to pick a coconut.'" To her immense shock, a nearby seagull picked a coconut and let it fall to the ground. She was shocked. She was an animus! The year she turned three, she used her animus power to convey a message to Turtle, to tell him to save her. He did. Anemone was turned into an animi and she did not do the testing, therefore remaining secret until Escaping Peril.

Ok again there are a lot of tips for this one too. To make this character original don't make her interfere with the main characters of the real books. Her finding out she's an animus by saying that sentence is very bland. And doesn't make much sense. Maybe take the animus part away since she's already a princess. Because that would make her a 1.1% Mary Sue. Um also there's a typo in your Backstory. You said animi  I think you meant to say animus. And the message she sent to turtle makes no sense save her from what? Maybe write a message to someone else? Because Turtle is part of the story. And my BIGGEST TIP  is Don't EVER interfere with characters from the story. Maybe you can make her tsunami and Riptides kid? (Idk there just one of my other ships)

Backstory fact:  When she was four, she started at Jade Mountain Academy and helped save the world with Turtle and Peril.

Oof.......Don't interfere with the characters in the story!!! Maybe just keep her part of jade academy. That would make WAY more sense.