𝚂𝚒𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠

This oc is by DarkJewlTheNightWing

Name: Silver Shadow

Ooh never heard that name!

Tribe:icewing, nightwing, sandwing

OOFERS A MARY SUE yeeeeesh......

Gender: Female

Obviously 

Powers: is a mind reader, and only breaths dry ice.

Hmm i think for a Mary Sue dragon you should only have one power because people would already be frustrated with a Mary Sue. (one of my tips)

Looks: She has deep purple eyes, Her scales are almost pure black with her underbelly being a grey, she has scales going down her neck that are a sandy desert color, but she also has spikes that are retractable on her spine and tail (which are the color blue)

YEAH THIS ONE A TRUE NATURED MARY SUE other wise k00l!

Personality: she is often confused for a cold hearted and disrespectful dragon, but once you get to know her she's calm and caring but overprotective if needed.

Yeah I get her....

Tips for Silver Shadow

•OK so first you should tone down with your Mary Sue, make it a hybrid at least?

• one power would make her more closer to a original character 

•the sandwing part of her isn't hardly even there if I where going to fix her I'd just take away the sandwing part of her.

Ok so this one needs a couple of tips. She NEEDS to tone down her Mary Sue ALOT (well not that much *COUGH* *COUGH* allwings *COUGH* *COUGH*) but over all she's alright.