𝙰𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚊

This oc is from: BlazingDragonet

Name: Aurora

This name is overused for a 'rainwing/ Icewing but alright.

Gender: Female

Okay. Good

Age(Human years): 4 

Aw! A dragonet!

Tribe: IceWing/RainWing

Okay a hybrid...

 Looks: mostly like a RainWing but has the spike things on the tail and sharper claws. She is all white but has a few places that can change colour. She also has white eyes.

Ooh! I like how even though she's a hybrid she has an original look.

Backstory: Her and all the other hybrids were taken away to a Hybrid school when they first came out of their eggs. The dragons taught the hybrids to talk and they gave them food and then they would erase their memory's. They did this until the dragonets were 1 year old then they let them wake up. When she woke up she was in a cage/room next to a dragonet named DeepSea and Deepsea started flashing random scales so Aurora made her scales flash and started coping her. They started to freak one of the dragons out because they were flashing kill over and over again. Aurora was the best in every class and her and Deepsea became best friends.

I love her backstory! It fits in with this character so much. I absolutely love this! I love how she became best friends with Deepsea (btw I love her name) I love the fact that she went to a hybrid school as well.

Tips for Aurora

◇maybe change her name to another because the name Aurora is very over used for a rainwing/icewing hybrid.

===================

Some names I came up with for you from my favorite to less:

1. Snow fox

2. White breeze

3. Pastel

Anyways besides all this I love your oc! This is an original hybrid. There is no 'Mary Sue~ness' in her. Overall good job!