𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎

This oc is by: The_Wolf_Dragon

Name: Smoke

Oh I've heard it before but not that much so I'll say it's not overused.

Age: Over 600 years old (I'll explain)

Oh... Okay I need a good explanation for this 🤯

Gender: Female

Okay!

Tribe: Icewing Skywing hybrid

Oh......no......OH NO OH NO NO NOOOOOO NO NO this is the worst hybrid for me! I hate it for some reason. (It's not you The_Wolf_Dragon it me okay?) Unless it's original. Then that's another story. But we can't find out if we don't read on. Let's gooooooo.

Accessories: A small golden earring on her left ear.Usually is covered with hundreds of bandages to cover her 'rot'

Oh..... this seems a little gross. But it makes her original! And that's all that matters!

Looks: A deep red and yellow Skywing hybrid with a light blue underbelly and membranes. Her eyes are a dull grey and has rotting skin across her entire body, Her entire left leg afterall is just bone and veins. She has small patches of skin gone where you can see her bones and muscles. She has a giant missing patch of skin on her neck and where her spine/tail connect. You can see her spine through both of these patches have no muscle between and you can see her organs through both of these patches. Right nect to each of her patches there is green rotting skin, and she has a green tint to her. She has a missing eye, in which you can look through her skull. She is missing her right ear and her horns have cracks in it. She is extremely slim.

This is gore~ish..... but I love her originality! I love how she has a missing eye! I just love it! *COUGH* ᴱˣᶜᵉᵖᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒʳᵉᶦˢʰ ᵖᶦᵉᶜᵉ ᴮᵘᵗ ᵒᵏᵃʸᵎ*COUGH*

Powers: None besides  frost breath and a whip thin tail. She has no fire breath and her scales dont emit warmth and cold. She has regular claws and normal Skywing wings.

 Ooh! I love this! It makes her so original!

Backstory: Born and raised between 7 other siblings, she was the least cared for as she was the eldest by 5 years from the second eldest. Her life as a dragonet was the same like no other, school and small jobs on the side to help support her family. But as she turned 7 years old she robbed a place. It was to help support her family and it was just a little home, but she found she loved hearing their screams of terror. So on with her criminal career. At 17 years of age her face was everywhere and was considered the greatest criminal ever to be alive. This was the time where she met Falcon, A skywing Mudwing hybrid. He helped her escape the cops one day, and so he became wanted with her. They had a dragonet at the age of 26, and named her Firelight. They of course loved her very much, even if she didnt like how they were criminals. Then at the age of 30,Falcon had disappeared. She had looked everywhere for him, but he was gone. Good as gone. She learnt she was cursed by a Nightwing Animus dragon when she was 25, a curse of immortality. But it caused her to basically be an alive corpse after she was supposed to be dead. This went on for another 560 years until she had given up and just accepted fate.

THIS HAS TO BE THE AMAZING~EST BACKSTORY FOR A SKYWING /ICEWING  HYBRID EVER MADE!!!

Tips for Smoke:

◇ maybe make Smoke wear an eye~patch to cover her eye~looking~inside~her~brain~cause~she has~no~eye~look.

◇ Maybe give her a robot leg for her bone~ish veins part.

Okay anyways thank you The_Wolf_Dragon for entering! I loved reviewing your oc! It was the best icewing/Skywing oc I have ever read of! Keep up the good work!