𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚘𝚛

This oc is @StarstruckZodiac 's

Name: Raptor

Ooh it's the first time I've heard that name! :3

Age: 64

:p okay good!

Gender: Male

Finally another male  I have to much female xD

Tribe: SkyWing

OooooOoOo!

Accessories: Old-fashioned headdress, coiling around the first half of his neck before tying around a golden hoop and fastening together.  The feathers on it are that of an eagle's, a hawk's, and a perigrine falcon's. The beads and strings that go with it are in the color range of brown, red, gold, orange, and off-white. He also has shoulder guards with metal feather shapes instead of spikes, made of solid gold.

Gucci B) I love his accessories tbh!

 Looks: Raptor is deep blood-red, with some normal crimson scales on his neck and wings. His build is tall, tough, and muscular, with very prominent cheekbones and fierce golden eyes. His underbelly is light orange, and his wing membranes are crimson, when he spreads them it looks as if they glow because of the sunlight. His spines are dark red, almost black in colour along with his horns. His larger scales are burgundy, and he has lots of scars- small, almost unnoticeable ones on his talons and forearms, but fewer and further between smaller ones on his shoulders and neck and even one or two on his face. Raptor's eyes look a bit sunken into his skull, giving him a skeleton-like face, but overall he is a large male SkyWing that is prepared no matter where he is.

Okay! This makes him so original! I love his originality :3

Personality: Raptor is like what his face looks like- always a spot of him that's mad about something, and very solemn. He is rude but sincere, not a liar. If there's anything he hates in this dragon world, it's liars and theives. He hates when someone lies right to his face, because he can tell quite easily. Theives have always been annoying to him; why steal if you can ask for something instead? .It's that easy. Raptor is the honest type, but brutally honest, not afraid to say that someone is being a straight up dumbo and needs to stop right now before he hurts himself or someone else. He is very loyal to Queen Scarlet, but not so much liking the fights she puts on but still attending them just so that she sees something good about him. He likes to be unique, hence the headdress. He is almost always grumpy. There are exceptions, however, when he sees someone in need he has the shred of compassion to help. 

Okay this is an ORIGINAL oc! (Lol I vote Queen Scarlet instead of 'ruby' >:p) anywho he acts like a normal Skywing!

Powers: None for a SkyWing, a kind of gained ability to easily tell if somebody is lying to him or just lying about something (part of being old *leans back and cracks knuckles pridefully) 

XD YUSSS! I love it!

Backstory: Raptor hatched like any other SkyWing, in the nursery. Like most others, he was a result of the SkyWing mating facility or whatever, and he made a few friends: an orange dragonet named Amber, and a little goldish-colored one named Glide. Glide had a disfigured wing, it was way to big for his small body and was twisted and gnarled too bad to even think for a moment he would ever be able to fly. Amber and Raptor took the dragonet under their wing (although they weren't much older than the dragonet themselves) and stood up to all the other dragonets who flew in circles around Glide and teased him. There was one point where Raptor warned a dragonet that he was going to claw his eyes out if he didn't get away from his friend, and when the other dragonet didn't move, he launched himself up there and slashed his claws across his face. After the dragonet went back to his own friends, defeated, Raptor never saw him again. After about a year, Amber was moved to a different dragonet tower and so was Raptor. Glide was moved to some other place, and the bloodred SkyWing never saw his friend again. After about two years of living in the dragonet towers, he was three years old. Raptor was officially allowed to roam the kingdom! Raptor was so excited. He would be able to actually be a SkyWing! Raptor was often accompanied by an adult, who grumpily made sure that he didn't get into trouble. He attended every gladiator fight, but he didn't enjoy it. His moderaters always did though; that's the only reason he went. He made this habit at a young age, whenever he heard the gong, he would go straight to the arena and wait. When he was five, Raptor was sitting in the arena waiting for the show to start when he noticed a bright orangey gold dragoness sitting nearby. He realized with a start that it was Amber, the dragonet he had been friends with as a child! He quickly excused himself from his spot and ran over. She was tall, elegant, and most certainly beautiful. "Amber!" he cried, and she took a second to remember him. "Raptor!" she exclaimed, and they hugged. Then, a red SkyWing grunted and Amber grinned. "Raptor, this is my friend Lapidary!" she said, pointing to her friend. Lapidary didn't seem to like Raptor at all, but he didn't mind. "Pleased to meet you," Raptor said humbly, but Amber's friend declined. Then he took off, flying away angrily. Amber went after him, but Raptor called her back, saying that Lapidary didn't seem like a good dragon to be with. She reluctantly agreed, and they watched a fight between a SeaWing and an IceWing. Amber then left, saying, "I'll maybe see you soon?" and he wished her a good night's sleep. After a few years, they had gotten into a relationship. They were officially eight years old, and had been together for three years. Raptor invited her over to his house one night, and he accidentally got her pregnant (oh boy). Amber was a bit frustrated with him, because they couldn't kill the dragonet, it felt so wrong. So they instead let her have the dragonet, but Amber got all of the boiling anger come out. She didn't want to have dragonets! So she left him, and took care of the dragonet by herself. Raptor was heartbroken, but didn't stay long. He applied for a job as a guard, and made a bit of money off that. He got gold armor, and payed someone to put a big clump of gold onto his shoulder guards and carve them into the shapes of feathers. After about ten years of the same thing, waking up, going to work, coming home, eating, sleeping, Raptor finally stopped working as a guard and joined the war. He killed dragons for too many years to count. Each day, he earned a new would-- whether it be a scratch or a gouge, he came back to camp with one. One time, he was grappling with a SandWing, and the dragon just barely missed his eye with it's barbed tail. But it got him anyway by slashing his snout. Raptor had to be treated quickly. Eventually, Raptor retired at age 50, after 30 years of surviving. He came back to his house, which had dust all over it. His shoulder pads sat on his bed, and Raptor was surprised to see his house still there, without anyone near it. He dusted everything and welcomed himself back home, without anyone to celebrate with him.

:0  😐😟😔😣😖😩😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 nuuuUuUuuUuuUUu I wanted him to be with Amber naughty boi tsk tsk tsk :/ anyways he's AN ORIGINAL Skywing oc! He's beautiful all his looks his personality it just goes with him so much I liked that he knows when people lie xD anyways REALY GOOD!

Tips for Raptor:

Raptor needs no tips he great the way he is I love is character it's so original!  

(Also sorry this took so long I lost inspiration  xD anyways I hope you enjoyed me reviewing him! Thanks for entering!)