𝚃𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚣

This oc belongs to: 

Name: Topaz

Ooh, That Sounds really pretty!

Gender: female

Okay.

Tribe: Gemtails (Her Fantribe)

This tribe is gorgeous ;-;

Age: about 22

Okay

Rank: queen

Ooh! I Think this is my first and last Queen I've reviewed!

Appearance: lean and tall(like most gemtails), pale brown/Sand-brown scales, light brown(like dirt) underbelly. She has aqua eyes, but a bit darker then normal aqua color. Her horns and claws are pure White. The gems and her neck back and tail are topazs(how do you say it plural-), giving her name. She also has gems around her eyes. Her wing membrane is brown.

I am amazed, this fantribe is amazingly original, and the Queen, her design is Aethetic.

Accessories: a silver ring around her left horn

Oh! That's nice!

Powers: has all the abilitys a gemtail can have, Wich is running very fast, seeing in the dark, be able to talk different languages, fire breath(truth be told that's not a lot I need to update them)

Haha! Even though there not updated, this sounds pretty good!

Personally: rude most of the time, is very smart and is good at talking things out. She usually likes to spend her time alone while reading or playing with flowers.

Wow! I love how's she's rude, but has a side with herself.

Family: unknown/w.i.p

Okay.

Backstory: i don't have one for her yet, I really need to update my fantribe

Haha! It's okay! 

Tips for Topaz:

This Dragon needs no tips, she's so origina! I love this fantribe! Good job on making her DragonQueen!