𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛

This is another oc by ConPrincessStarfire

Name: Hailkeeper

Oh! Nice name!

Gender: male

Finally! I haven't seen a male oc in a couple reviews.

Tribe: Nightwing~Icewing hybrid

Okay... another hybrid

(In human years) age: 6

Ok, good

Parents (addition): Winter and Moon

You guys who know me well know that I hate the winterwatcher ship. They just don't suit each other. But okay-

Looks: exactly like Winter, except he has Moon's jade green eyes, and has silver star scales.

Ok this is a good hybrid! I'm just going to ignore the fact he's moon and winters dragonet. . 

Abilities: Can't breath fire, but can breath frost breath. Can survive the cold of the palace. Born under one moon, but can only read emotions, not thoughts.

 Ok good start with the frostbreath.. But the only known dragon to read emotions is Fatespeaker. Moon is in no way related to Fate speaker nor Winter. So therefore there is no genetically possible way that can happen.

Personality: Acts like Winter when it comes to his stubbornness and pride, and is a kind warrior at heart. But he kind of acts like Qibli in the sense the he jokes around. Kind of a book worm and slightly shy, but doesn't let anyone know about that.

Oof winter your passing it on to your dragonet. . . Though what does Qibli have to do with this? I see where he gets his bookworm-ness and I don't think shy-ness fits his stubbornness and pride but ok...

Tips for Hailkeeper:

• the reading emotions part only Fate speaker can do and she is not related to either parents  so that basically makes no sense.

• Qibli has nothing to do with the joking around part gene wise

• his shy-ness doesn't fit in with his stubbornness and pride part it just doesn't fit in with the oc

Ok this one is pretty good I like the style of the hybrid. It seems and looks like a normal hybrid. But over all good job!