𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎

This oc is by puppylover20006

Name: Snake 

I love his name it's so original!

Gender: Male 

Cool!

Tribe: Sandwings

Finally, a Sandwing! This is my first Sandwing review in my book! I also love this because Sandwing and seawings are my two first favorite tribes! 

Rank: Farmer

I've never seen a Sandwing farmer. This oc is off to a good start. This is very original.

 Residence: Right between the Sand and Sky kingdoms

Alright. This is awesome.

 Appearance: He has dark green eyes and sandy looking claws. Snake also has a little scar on his chin, cause of a childhood accident. He has a shorter neck compared to other Sandwings and is a light yellow-brown color. He has a poisonous tail like all the other Sandwings, and his wings have faint leopard-like gold marks on them. He radiates heat like most Sandwings.

Ooo. I really like how he looks like. I can see how puppylover20006 has been keeping her oc's originality ORIGINAL.

Personality: Snake is very truthful, and loves his friends and family no matter what. He is a bit annoying sometimes to others because of his friendliness and is persistent. He enjoys playing tag. 

I absolutely LOVE Snakes personality. He seems like a normal Sandwing. I love how he's friendly and persistent. It just makes him original. I also love how he likes playing tag!

Family: His mother is Jackrabbit and his father Cactus. He has a little sister named Armadillo, and an older brother named Zebra. His mate is Rose and they have one dragonet named Fawn.

I love his mother and fathers name I love the name Armadillo for his sisters name I also like the name zebra. And I love his mate's and dragonet's name.

Backstory: Snake and his brother were playing tag when Snake tripped and landed on a rock, which cut him, giving him his scar. Zebra didn't notice and kept running away, and got caught by the Scorpion Den, where a Sandwing kidnapped him. His family had to give up all their jewels for Zebra's safe return. A few years later, Zebra takes Snakes place in the war of the Sandwing sisters. Snake is heartbroken and leaves his family to try and find Zebra. His friend Coyote tags along. During this time, Zebra is killed in the war, but Snake and Coyote don't know this. In their searches for Zebra, they end up in the Skywing kingdom, and Snake falls in love with a Skywing named Rose. She joins them in their quest. When they find out Zebra's dead, the three go back to Snake's childhood home to tell Snake's parents. When they get there, they find out that Cactus had died from a dragonbite viper bite. Armadillo had left to become a scroll writer, and his mother was left home alone. She tells Snake to follow his heart, and he decides to live with Rose by the skywing kingdom, and they live a happy life together until they die.

Oof R.I.P Zebra 😭 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 We will miss you! His back story is the jewel to his originality. This is what I call an original character! His backstory is also very sad, happy, I just have so many mix feelings about this. 

Tips for Snake

Snake doesn't need any tips. He's original, beautiful, and his character is ORIGINAL

Anyways thank you Puppylover20006 for entering! Your character is beautiful and original. Hope you enjoyed me reviewing him! Again thank you!