𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚏

This oc is by wof-fanxx

Name: Reef

Oh that's a common name for a seawing.

(In human years) Age: 11 

Alright

Tribe: Seawing

Oooh a seawing! I love those too!

Gender: Male

Yay another male!

Powers: normal seawing abilities, can turn into a scavenger.

Well that's obivous. And turning into a scavenger? That's my first time seeing that one!

Personality: Quiet easily provoked, sarcastic, secretive, loyal only to the Queen

Awesome I really like his personality

Looks: Small and slim, scales are mostly shades of green, his underbelly and horns are pale lime green, main scale color is a light greenish~blueish color, his luminescent scales are a pale shade of light blue, eyes are are blueish purple, two scars on jaw.

Wow now this is what I call an original character base!

Status: assassin (only takes orders from the Queen)

Ohh like Deathbringer LOVE IT!

Likes: Deep water, swimming, the Queen, all shades of green, peaceful/quiet places.

seems quite normal for a easily provoked seawing, I like it!

Dislikes: Skywings, loud noises, being out of the water for to long, traitors, flying.

Of course, this must have happened while the war was going on 

Fears: loosing his animus touched object, the Queen dying

Of course a loyal seawing would do that I like the originality!

Strengths: Assassination, swimming, distractions, hiding, spying, stealing.

Amazing! I like how wof-fanxx added normal seawing abilities!

Weaknesses: flying, lying.

Oh that's a new one! Thats the first time I've ever read a oc seawing that hates flying!

Accessories: animus touched object (a horn ring with a hawk feather hanging from it {it turns I'm into a scavenger} Only him and the Queen know about it)

I love this! The animus touched object is the perfect touch to his scale shades and I like the design of it.

Backstory: He doesn't remember much, only that he woke up one day as a scavenger with no memory. The Queen found him and took him hostage, putting him in a cage in the summer palace. The next morning he woke up and found himself as a green seawing. The Queen was surprised when she found him, but not for long when she realized that she could use him to her advantage. Reef was trained to become an assassin, working on missions only the Queen gives him. His unusual power helps him with the missions. He eventually became the Queens secret weapon.

Oh       My       Gosh...... I love this wof-fanxx's oc's backstory! It make his character HIS character!

Tips for Reef:

Reef needs no tips I love his style he's an original character I love how he's not an animus but has an animus touched object! He seems like a character people would love. He's not a Mary Sue nor hybrid! He has to be one of my favorite oc's from wof-fanxx! good job!