1.2 Strike for new friends!

1.2 Rise of moral integrity, rehabilitate the slag Male Lead and strike for new friends.

It was currently a nice spring day and everything spread positive energy. Only a certain student's room emitted dark emotions.

After cursing the male lead for half a day Rong XingLi calmed down and regained his composure. Back then in his original world he had high blood pressure and avoided getting overly agitated. Thus, the last time he cursed this unrestricted was ages ago. It was quite exhausting, to be honest. So, Rong XingLi laid down again, hugged a pillow and planned his next steps.

"Jing Yi, how far has the plot advanced yet?" he inquired.

"Ding—Ruo Chen and Li Mengyao have met once so far, to get acquainted. Soon, in order to appease his parents, he agreed to bring Mengyao out shopping. This is the first plot point, where he'll rescue her from some persistent suitors and escorts her home. From then on, she'll have a favorable impression of him," Jing Yi answered diligently.

"So... it's the damsel in distress situation, huh. Has he already taken an interest in Mengyao so soon?" Rong XingLi asked casually.

damsel: you rescue me, I fall for you cliché

Jing Yi hesitated and uttered, "Ding—Negative. Ruo Chen wanted to part as soon possible to meet one of his girlfriends for a date."

"... Scum," Rong XingLi spat out and added, "When and where are they scheduled to meet?"

"Ding—Host has exactly 37 minutes before the appointed time at the front gate," Jing Yi said mildly.

"Fuck, why haven't you told me sooner?! Where are my clothes?" Rong XingLi really wanted to spit out blood. It was his first task, yet he was about to commit his first mistake, because he cursed someone else to the point of exhaustion! Truly embarrassing.

"Ding—To respect the personal freedom of task takers, systems ought to not interfere into the mental preparations of the host. Health first, the Anti-Slag-Campaign treats its employees with care and encourages breaks when needed," Jing Yi responded.

Rong XingLi was speechless. Let's ignore the fact, that the so cared for employees may have to face death while doing the tasks. The risk of being eliminated for good, should the plane collapse, was like the sword of Damocles. Jing Yi's bullshitting skills are truly off the charts. Rong XingLi wanted to kneel down in reverence, but he was pressed on time, so he just let go of the matter.

Sword of Damocles: current fortune could end abruptly/ a sword over your head, that could fall down on you at every given moment

After dressing up, Rong XingLi grabbed his phone and and stuffed his wallet and keys into his pockets. With a slam he rushed out of the room in the direction of the front gate.

Totally ignoring the strange stares from other students, he ran like a madman to his destination, disturbing the tranquility of this spring day.

It was then, when a familiar voice reminded, "Ding—Host is about to OOC (out of character). Li Junyao suffers from asthma, please proceed with caution."

Rong XingLi wanted to ridicule Jing Yi inwardly, but stopped, knowing that even his thoughts were not safe in front of his family's system.

my family's: Chinese call people in-/ outside their blood family 'their family's' to show intimacy, e.g. my family's idol is s handsome, my family's daughter is so talented

Who let this asthma-suffering young master's room, be so far from the front gate, huh?! I can't let them meet, killing the seed before it can mature is the main priority now.