1.11 Strike for some tofu and a good nap!

11. Rise of moral integrity, rehabilitate the slag Male Lead and strike for some tofu and a good nap!

Everyone was stifled frozen, what kind of unfavorable timing was this? Madam Li just displayed her ugliest side and couldn't adapt to the sudden turn of events yet. She was unable to utter a word to Ruo Chen's demand.

Master Li cursed inwardly, they should have been more discreet earlier. Now they stood in a bad light and the situation became jittery. Still he put on an amiable smile, as he tried to deceive Ruo Chen, "Xiao Chen since when have you come back? Please don't misunderstand, Madam Li tends to be harsh with her words, but only to demonstrate the graveness of the issue. Junyao you know, what you did wrong, now apologize ba."

Of course, Rong XingLi pretended to be emotionally hurt and tensed up. Unwilling to do as told.

Ruo Chen sneered, those people still pretended to be magnanimous and righteous while using their child. He scolded himself for not perceiving the obvious in his previous life.

"I don't believe, that he did anything wrong, nor do I think that such harsh words are appropriate to scold your own child, it sounded like blatant abuse," rebuked Ruo Chen sternly. He did his best to control his rage, if it weren't for the promise, he just gave Li Mengyao, then those people before him would already be dead. Nobody is allowed to restrain or hurt his Jun-er in any way!

Madam Li, who was indirectly called child abuser, turned green and white from shame and anger. But Master Li gave her a warning look and she reined in her temper, after all Ruo Chen was their ticket to the inner circle of the high society. 

She swallowed her anger and put her smile back on, but before the Li parents could spin more lies, Ruo Chen proclaimed his standpoint, "Master and Madam Li, I will be frank. There won't be a link between the Ruo and Li families, never! Be it personally or for business.  Therefore, I will leave now, no need to see me out."

Just as Rong XingLi scrutinized the contorted faces of the appalled Li couple with great interest, a system message popped up.

"Ding— Host has accomplished the hidden wish of the task giver. Don't let the Li parents attain wealth through the Ruo clan. As a special reward the second task doesn't need to be to be executed anymore. Congratulations! Please persist in your efforts to rehabilitate the slag male lead!"

Sweet! One completed, two more to go. Points, daddy is coming~

To hide his gloating smile, Rong XingLi averted his gaze sideways and raised a hand over his mouth. But his delight didn't last long, before Ruo Chen let off the next bomb.

"And just for your information, I'll take Jun-er with me!"

Rong XingLi's eyes widened aghast, as Ruo Chen grabbed his arm and declared his intention. After today's events he very likely has to leave the Li household and become independent, but why of all people did Ruo Chen think he would go with him?! 

Didn't the great majesty just declare, that there would-never-be-a-connection between the two families? The hell, you just want Li Junyao instead of Li Mengyao, right?!

With their past history and his strange behavior, it was pretty obvious, that Ruo Chen wanted to make a pass on Li Junyao. 

Don't think he was too dense, he simply ignored Ruo Chen's advances and lovelorn looks since the person in love hadn't quite realized it himself yet.

Heavens! Even the blind could see this was over the borderline of friendship. Rong XingLi was a genuine gay man, this bend male lead couldn't fool his gay-instinct!