1.12 Strike with your fists instead of words!

12. Rise of moral integrity, rehabilitate the slag Male Lead and strike with your fists instead of words!

Notice: I made a mistake and edited part 11. Our MC triggered a hidden task, therefore the original 2nd task was cancelled. The original 1st task was already replaced by the new wish.

"Ding— Host has accomplished the hidden wish of the task giver. Don't let the Li parents attain wealth through the Ruo clan. As a special reward the second task doesn't need to be to be executed anymore. Congratulations! Please persist in your efforts to rehabilitate the slag male lead!"

1. Let Ruo Chen live, but don't let him attain his deepest desire.

2. Preserve the chastity of the Li twinscancelled

3. Find a partner for Li Mengyao.

-end of notice- Stand 17.06.19

When the sleeping actor emerged from his long slumber, the world as he knew it yesterday, apparently turned queerly. It could be described with one phrase: What! The! F*ck!

Rong XingLi's mouth twitched, he wondered, what kind of liquor he drank the evening before, to still have hallucinations the next morning.

But no matter how many times he blinked his eyes or pinched and twisted his cheeks, his vision remained the same.

At the moment, he lay down on his bed in his dorm room, since he is homeless after yesterday's fiasco— that's to be expected.

Wearing a simple t-shirt and underwear to sleep— very normal.

Sharing the bed with the male lead, waking up beside him and seeing his handsome visage first thing in the morning after opening the eyes— just where did things go wrong?

Rong XingLi face went sour, the whole situation seemed unscientific - yesterday the confession, today already sleeping together. Moreover, they were hugging each other tightly or should he say, that he was actually squeezing Ruo Chen like an octopus its prey!!

Haha-Ha! The f*ck, is that some kind of joke? Why is this a rom-com-scenario happening? Wasn't this world supposed to be a tragedy?! I want to have a talk with the scriptwriter, please!

Thankfully, his chastity was still intact, there was no throbbing pain in a certain part and he felt very refreshed overall. If they really had engaged into that without prior preparation, then Rong XingLi could only lit candles for himself.

It was definitely not his aim to get intimate with Ruo Chen. He wanted to flee the crime scene immediately, but since the dorm provided beds were minimalistic, it was simply too cramped to move freely with two grown up guys in this tiny single-bed!

Lying on the inner side wasn't helpful either. Inevitably, Rong XingLi would have to climb over Ruo Chen to get off the bed and wake the latter. Just thinking about the awkwardness, that would emerge, gave him goosebumps.

As he was about to smash his head against the wall out of frustration, a familiar voice echoed in his head.

"Ding— Good Morning. Host seems to have difficulties, may Jing Yi be of any help?" greeted Jing Yi naturally.

"Jing Yi!! Where were you?! You abandoned me just like this without prior notice, you traitor! Yingyingying, I think, something must have happened between me and Ruo Chen, but I can't remember at all!" mourned Rong XingLi. He was truly relieved to hear his family's system cold, mechanical voice after their "heart shattering" separation.