2.1 Struggle for survival!

2.1. Raise of moral integrity, educate the slag Male Lead and struggle for survival!

By the time Jing Yi returned, Rong XingLi was glowing with new profound energy. Not only in the figurative sense, but also physically. For a seemingly infinite amount of time, he was absorbing the surrounding soul energy until nearly nothing was left.

Rong XingLi anticipated to see Jing Yi's human appearance, but his dreams were mercilessly shattered. Jing Yi merely reported back via telepathy.

"Ding— Welcome back host," greeted Jing Yi calmly.

Rong XingLi, who bounced around erratically, searched for the owner of the voice. However, he had to regretfully forego his plan, "Oof, not even showing your face, after so long. You sure are stingy."

"Ding— System 01 is a program. Hence, there is only an interface to show. Does host want to open it?" replied Jing Yi flatly.

Rong XingLi felt like coughing up blood, which string of codes was able to understand and use sarcasm as well-versed as his family's Jing Yi?!

"I hope, I will be able to attain a thick skin like you someday," said Rong XingLi defeated.

"Ding— Host may in the near future," remarked Jing Yi offside.

"Haha, you jest! I'm nowhere close your level," dismissed Rong XingLi coolly.

Jing Yi went silent for a short moment and Rong XingLi misinterpreted that as a wordless request to quiet down.

"Ding— Then, does host has any question before heading to the next mission?"

Rong XingLi thought for a bit, "Indeed, there is ba. My evaluation stated, that you have the special rewards from the last mission. What did I get?"

The familiar notification screen popped up and Jing Yi recited the loot.

"Ding— Host received 1,5x Amount the actual soul energy, 1x Superior Soul Cultivation Manual for Beginners, 1x Set Miscellaneous Pills and 1x Title Recommendation. The soul energy was already transferred to host's cultivation space and the Manual was distributed through temporary soul guide Li Junyao. The set of pills is stored in the item inventory and is available at any time. Does host has any questions regarding them?"

Rong XingLi's imaginary mouth uttered an "Oh" and he asked curiously, "Is there a pill to level up my soul force?"

"Ding— Negative. The set only has common pills mostly for immediate effects, lasting only for the duration of one mission," replied Jing Yi.

Rong XingLi was a bit disappointed, but gathered up his enthusiasm back really quick, "Too bad. By the way, what is a 'Title Recommendation'?"

"Ding— Based on host's performance the main system deemed host eligible to hold a title. A bestowed title normally boosts attributes related to the title. Recommendations are given out, when certain criteria regarding the title aren't met yet, and, or more than one title is feasible. The final result will be concluded, after more data is analyzed."

"En. Can I peek at my pending title ba?" asked Rong XingLi calmly. After the recent blunder, he wouldn't fret over something, that isn't set yet.

"Ding— Positive. Loading data from the main unit... Complete. Suggested titles for host are 'Teardrop mole under the eye' and 'Ice Jade Flame'. Both titles raise the charm level of host."

Teardrop mole under the eye: symbols an unforgettable lost lover

Ice Jade Rose: Clear as Ice and Clean as Jade (spotless; irreproachable; incorruptible) + Rose (passion, irresistible but thorny allurement) = an unattainable love