1.8 Strike for the cute little brother image!

8. Rise of moral integrity, rehabilitate the slag Male Lead and strike for the cute little brother image!

A file was thrown onto an exquisitely carved mahogany table. The pages easily slipped out and fell to the ground. But the person, who just read the content couldn't care less. His fists clenched tightly, veins visible on the surface.

Ruo Chen tried his best to suppress the rage, which boiled in him, it was on the verge to explode. Killing intent rose in him.

Irritated, Ruo Chen gave his assistant a glance, "Is the content written in the report true?"

"Yes, Young Master. The testimonies are either from retired or previously employed servants of the Li residence. The hospital also confirmed, that such a case happened, even though I couldn't determine the patient's name, the event's settings match with the reported statements. That is all I could collect in the past week," listed the assistant calmly.

Ruo Chen waved his hand and dismissed his assistant. Connecting the hints and facts together, he could now clearly differentiate between friends and foe.

Right after the door closed, a loud "bang" could be heard. Ruo Chen smashed his fist against the wall, once, twice...

He didn't stop until his skin was scraped and his knuckles began to bleed.

Like a deflated balloon, Ruo Chen slowly slipped to the ground, his head propped against the wall.

"Just what had I done to an innocent boy... Jun-er, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Meanwhile, the "pure Jun-er" was stalking his beloved sister.

That's right, he was stalking her.

"Ding— Host, please refrain from your perverted behavior and promote moral integrity," reminded Jing Yi mildly.

Rong XingLi wanted to roll his eyes. He didn't want to do this either! But what can he do? To find a husband for someone who lives like a nun, was not an easy task, ah!

"Jing Yi, I don't know anything about Li Mengyao, other than gentle, pure and clean like an angel from the summary! And you won't help me searching for husband material. How should I get information? I'm not a rich brat like Ruo Chen, I can't afford to hire someone to investigate her. She just won't tell me her type and reject every invitation from a guy. Why can't you use your capacity to pick a guy?" complained Rong XingLi.

"Ding— Systems are no dating apps, please persist in your effort to locate a suitable partner for the female lead," retorted Jing Yi flatly.

Rong XingLi became quiet. His Jing Yi was grumpy, he was definitely angry! After several months together, Rong XingLi had a better understanding of his system's temper. Slow or delayed answers indicated, that Jing Yi was troubled or stressed. A calm or mild tone was the normal working mood, but flat and short answers usually meant vexation!

"En, en, everything that my family's Jing Yi says is reasonable. Love is not measurable. No more complaining!" coaxed Rong XingLi. He didn't want to be on Jing Yi's bad side.

Jing Yi: "..." His host became stranger by the day.

The "strange" host continued to follow the female protagonist, but besides meeting her friends from the same sex and studying, she pretty much showed no interest in the opposite gender!

Rong XingLi wanted to cry. Angel was the right definition. She was so simple and naïve, the guys around her didn't dare approach her and simply worshipped her like a goddess. For them, it felt like a sin to taint her with their dirty love!

Only Ruo Chen, that slag, would pursue her without reservation.

Just as he wanted to give up, he caught sight of a calm and neatly clothed senior at the student café. Li Mengyao waved to him and he returned the greeting with a friendly smile. Moreover, after she sat down, they talked for a long time very naturally without a shed of awkwardness, the atmosphere was so pink he could see the word love flying in the air.