1.17 Strike for rebirth!

17. Rise of moral integrity, rehabilitate the slag Male Lead and strike for rebirth!

His body felt light or should he say formless?

Rong XingLi was back to the space, where he first met Jing Yi.

He looked around and saw nothing except white. There were no limbs, only the cotton candy body out of light, that he could call his own. Seeing this sorry state Rong XingLi began to wonder, if he will ever be human-shaped again. Maybe he will be doomed to be a ball whenever he is in his soul form. In that case, he should change his surname to Qiu for the time being.

Qiu: ball, Qiu XingLi = Ball XingLi

In is self-reflection a thought of misgiving actually crossed his mind.

"Tsk, why did the tree suddenly crash down before us? The fine car is definitely wrecked. What a shame, it was a limited edition too."

"Jing Yi, where are you? Oh~ my family's system, don't leave me alone in this 'too cool for colors' space. I'm going to be snowblind ah!"

He waited a while, but there was no answer.

"I really mean it!" announced he half-solemn, half-jokingly.

Still no answer, huh... Hng! Then I'm going to take a nap.

Thus, he shut his nonexisting eyes. As he tried to relax, he remembered the last happenings in the recent world.

Ruo Chen and Zhang Ze lost their conscience immediately, after they avoided a direct crash in the last minute. Zhang Ze had suffered some bruises and scratches as well as a concussion, which knocked him out. Given the situation, the degree was rather mild. Rong XingLi was mostly unharmed, because Ruo Chen fended off most of the impact for him.

However, Ruo Chen bled a lot and had several broken ribs in conclusion. Rong XingLi tried his best to stop the bleeding, but he had no medical knowledge. By the time help arrived, he might've already turned into a corpse!

"Wake up Ruo Chen!"

"You just got rid of your abusive stepmother and secured your position as successor!"

"Don't you dare to cross the yellow river now!"

"Chen!"

Ruo Chen wouldn't wake up, even calling him by his first name was useless. His only option was Jing Yi, who answered dutifully.

"Ding— Host can save the individual Ruo Chen in exchange for the remaining soul energy in the current body."

"Using all of the energy means, that host has to leave the current world and will be unable to complete the remaining tasks. Does host wish to proceed?" asked Jing Yi back then.

"En, if he dies now, my mission will fail anyway," concluded Rong XingLi calmly in the face of an emergency.

"Ding— Choice confirmed. Initiate the healing process. Host will transfer out of the body in 297 seconds. Please prepare to depart."

Everything was settled and Rong XingLi stole a last glance at Ruo Chen with very complicated feelings. He didn't know what to say.

At long last, he relayed his heartfelt thoughts to him, "Thank you, you are not a bad person after all."

"Life with a smile on your face. And..."

"Goodbye, Chen..."

Whether Ruo Chen heard his words or not, Rong XingLi couldn't tell. The transfer began and he lost his conscience. The next thing he saw, was the seemingly vast and void space.