1.5 Strike for some space from this pervert!

5. Rise of moral integrity, rehabilitate the slag Male Lead and strike for some space from this pervert!

Rong XingLi and Ruo Chen were in a stalemate. The former waited for a reaction from the other, while the latter couldn't fathom the intention of the opposing side.

Was he truly passing by and mistook this meeting as cheating? But the Li family is after the Ruo fortune, he could be a spy... however he is just as ditzy as in his previous life...

Ruo Chen thought for a bit. His eyes flickered and Rong XingLi knew, that he finished collecting his thoughts. Similarly, did he. Rong XingLi grit his teeth. The smell of tabaco penetrated his nose, it made breathing harder.

Whether he got beaten up or insulted didn't matter. He would play dumb and yell cheater over and over again like the original Junyao.

Either way, he let Jing Yi take videos as evidence coupled with a bruised face to show their authenticity would be enough to destroy Li Mengyao's image of Ruo Chen completely. No way, would he let this naïve sister fall in love with such a scumbag!

Well, Rong XingLi still hoped for verbal abuse only. In his prior life, he had to stay in the hospital most of the time for the last decade of his life. He was sick of hospitals and pain.

Ruo Chen raised his hand and Rong XingLi closed his eyes, lashes trembling. He was obviously intimidated, yet stubbornly pretended to be strong. Ruo Chen paused.

Initially, he wanted smack the trapped rabbit lightly and sound out his intention and if he is working together with that wrench, Ruo Heng. But this idea was scrapped, after seeing his sorry state. Li Junyao was too clumsy to be a spy, if he was, then condolence to the employer.

Good thing a certain film emperor surnamed Rong didn't hear this. Otherwise, actor with surname Rong would pull his ears to the moon.

The awaited pain never came and the "scared silly" Rong XingLi opened his eyes, he looked incredulous at Ruo Chen, his body stiff. Ruo Chen witnessed every action. A warm feeling spreading through his body.

Still not able to hide any emotions...

Ruo Chen's mouth curved upwards and raised his hand to his cheek, that was slapped earlier. He spoke in a playful manner, "How do you plan to compensate this young master for ruining this handsome face ba?"

Rong XingLi roasted him internally and continued his lines, "Your mother! You dare cheat on my sister, you devil don't deserve her! Philanderer! Bastard! Give me back my sister!"

Ruo Chen chuckled, he drew nearer until their noses almost touched, he whispered in a tempting voice, "Then take her place ba..." and french kissed Rong XingLi.

Rong XingLi, who was kissed: "..."

Jing Yi, who filmed everything: "..."

The girl, who couldn't exit yet: "..."

Rong XingLi was taken by surprise by this sudden development and forgot to struggle, or rather he tried his best to breath. Nevertheless, he couldn't make head or tails out of which lines incited Ruo Chen.

Presently, Ruo Chen's skilled tongue invaded every corner of XingLi's mouth. As he implored this clumsy little mouth, he became more excited. The decreasing rejection of his sweet tongue, yet intensifying reaction from his body, intoxicated Ruo Chen.

He gazed into Li Junyao's misty eyes, that preserved to stay open. He released the poor virgin and gently brushed aside the long fringes that were hiding those captivating eyes. Following this tender action, he lifted Li Junyao's chin with his other hand. And once again drew nearer, this time Rong XingLi closed his eyes and shut up his mouth tightly. His body trembled slightly.