18

Warning! This chapter will contain sexual content!

_

"Well?" Katsuki traces my bottom lip with his thumb. My heart beat quickens at the action.

Just as I was going to say yes a sudden thought pops in my mind.

"If you happen to cum in a lake that's a risk of me getting pregnant." I look down at his parted lips. His eyes widen a bit realizing what I just said. He turns his head towards the green grass up ahead and smirks.

"It doesn't have to be in the lake." He relaxes me and swims back to the grass. As he stands up and shakes his head; his blonde spiky hair releases droplets of water. It makes me laugh. I then look down at his drenched boxers, giving me a good view of his outlined member. I bite my lip and swim towards him. As I stand up, his eyebrows raise and his tongue traces his lips. He grabs my hips and pulls me closer.

"You look good standing there all wet." He whispers in my ear then trails his lips down to my jaw, then my neck. I feel his erection against my thigh. I push against it causing him to let out a low moan. I take this opportunity to kiss him passionately. His tongue slips into my mouth.

My hands roam his chest down to his waistline. I tug his boxers and pull them down. He moves back and throws his boxers aside. He then unhooks my bra and he lets it fall. I drop it to the grass. Next he leaves a trail of kisses down my stomach to my pelvis. He takes of my underwear he throws it aside.

"I'm glad you didn't rip them this time." I chuckle. He smirks and kisses my neck, leaving plenty of marks. I'll have to  cover those up for the dance.

"I want you to ride me." He breathes out. I blush and bite my lip. He lays on the grass and places his hands behind his head. I straddle him and tease him by rubbing my clit against his head. He bites his lip and closes his eyes, "Just sit on me already you fucking tease."

I giggle and slowly lower myself onto him. He moans loudly and grabs my hips. We start off slow then gradually go faster. Katsuki sits up and sucks on my right nipple. His teeth bite down on it making me whine. He looks up at me with his scarlet eyes. They were filled with love and lust.

He starts to move my hips once I start to slow down a bit. Smoke comes out of his palms, signaling that he was close. My moans get louder after each thrust. Beads of sweat trickle down our naked bodies.

"I wanna release in your mouth." He growls. I nod and hop off of him and sit on my knees. He stands up and pumps his member until he finally releases. I open my mouth and stick my tongue out, feeling the warm substance against my taste buds. He grabs my chin as I swallowed.

"God I love you so much you slut." He says. I raise an eyebrow then scoff, "I'm only a slut for you."

"Damn right you are." He leans down to kiss me.

-

Kai was waiting for us when we got back to the dorms. He was sitting in the main area with Izuku and Todoroki. Once they heard us their heads jerked up.

"(Y/N)! Katsuki!" Kai runs up and hugs us. Katsuki flinches and raises his arms, "What the hell?"

I laugh, "Someone's excited to see us huh?"

"He's been waiting all day." Izuku stands up and walks over to us. Todoroki does the same.

"What are you two bastards doing here?" Katsuki glares at them. I shake my head, "Thank you for looking after him."

"No problem." They both day in unison.

Kai releases us and steps back, "Midoriya and Todoroki were just telling me about a time they ran into a villain named Stain."

"It was definitely scary." Izuku rubs the back of his head. Todoroki avoids eye contact, "Yeah, it was."

"I couldn't care less." Katsuki walks towards the elevator.

"Going to bed?" I cross my arms. He looks at me and scoffs, "It's been a long day." And with that he steps in the elevator, leaving us.

"What's up with him?" Todoroki asks, turning to me.

"I bet he's nervous about the dance tomorrow. We've never been to one before." Izuku says as he takes a seat on the green couch.

"Aren't you nervous too Izuku?" I tilt my head to the side. He blushes and and rubs his head again, "Oh! K-Kinda. I was planning to dance with Uraraka."

I smile at his blushing state, "You two are so cute."

His face turns even more red, "Ah! Um what about you Todoroki? Are you going to dance with anyone?"

Todoroki sighs, "Dances aren't my thing. You can catch me by the food."

Kai laughs at this, "Me too!" He says. His smile then slowly fades. I furrow my eyebrows a bit, "Something wrong Kai?" I ask.

"No! Nothing at all! I'm perfectly fine!" He gives me a tight smile. I slowly nod.

Katsuki's POV

I knock thrice on Kirishima's door. Just as I was about to knock again his door opens, revealing a shirtless Kirishima with his hair down and a towel over his shoulder.

"Bakugou? What's up." He leans against the door frame. I push past him and sit on his bed. "I came here because you're the only one I can talk to about this."

I feel the bed dip as he takes a seat next to me. He throws the towel aside, "What's wrong?"

I sigh and close my eyes for a brief moment, "This dance tomorrow. I'm just—"

"Scared?"

"I'm not scared!" I yell. He jumps and laughs, "Don't worry man! I'm sure you're just nervous!"

I clasp my hands together and lean on my knees, "I never went to a dance, let alone with her. She loves these kinds of things. I just don't want to mess it up for her." I confess.

"How would you mess it up?" He questions.

My cheeks heat up at the thought, "What if she thinks I'm terrible at dancing? I don't want to look like a fool in front of her."

Kirishima places his hand on my shoulder, "Dude I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you're terrible! And slow dancing isn't hard; all you have to do is sway from side to side."

"Seriously?! Then why was I worried about actual dancing!" I face palm. Kirishima laughs, "Don't be so paranoid man! If you need me at any case, I'll be by your side!"