After Story - Halloween

Ah, Halloween. Your kids favorite time of the month. Candy, pumpkins, scary movies, you name it. Katsuki hated this time of year, but you persuaded him to come trick or treating with the kids. This year you decided to go out with Izuku and Ochaco's kids, Mei and Hinata.

"Daddy do I look pretty?!" Asuka twirls around in her fairy costume. Daichi sticks his tongue out at her, "You look like garbage!"

"Daichi!" You gently hit his head. Katsuki sighs and crosses his arms, "What did I tell you about calling your sister that?" He growls. Daichi frowns, "But you said I can call anyone I don't like, garbage."

You kneel down to the six year old's level, "First of all don't call anyone garbage, even if you don't like them. Second, you love your sister. Now, apologize to Asuka."

Daichi kicks a pebble and turns to Asuka. Asuka is impatiently tapping her foot waiting for his apology.

"Sorry." He mumbles and fixes his devil ears. You smile and walk over to the stroller where Sakura sits. You coo at her and rock the stroller a bit.

"I still can't believe you dressed her up as a honeypot." Katsuki comes up behind you and smiles down your youngest daughter.

"Doesn't she look adorable though?!" You lean down and tickle your baby girl. She giggles and tries to grab your nose.

"Daichi! Asuka!" A high pitched squeal catches your attention. You turn around and smile seeing Mei and Hinata run up to your kids, giving them a big hug. Izuku and Ochaco walk behind hand-in-hand. They are both dressed up in pirate costumes. How cute.

You are lucky that your got Katsuki to dress up with you this year since he hasn't dressed up since the Halloween party at UA. As much as you wanted to wear a couples costume, he refused. So you just dressed up as a basic cat while Katsuki dressed as a cop.

"Nice to see you guys." Izuku hugs you. Katsuki glares at him which causes Izuku to let go of you.

"You look so cute!" Ochaco hugs you next.

"I wanted to wear matching costumes, but this one gave me a hard time." You point your thumb at Katsuki. He rolls his eyes, "Because it's lame!"

"You and Eijirou wore matching costumes before." I try to hide my smile. Katsuki scoffs, "That's because he forced me to."

"Mommy? Daddy? Can we go trick or treating now? I want candy!" Hinata whines and stomps his foot. He's dressed in an All Might costume.

"I want candy too!" Mei locks arms with Asuka. She's also wearing a fairy costume. The girls wanted to match this year.

"Alright alright." Izuku chuckles, "Let's go."

-

After two hours of trick or treating, the kids were exhausted. You and Ochaco conversed the entire time while Katsuki and Izuku were forced to trick or treat with the kids. The angered look on Katsuki's face made you laugh. He was definitely going to make you pay for this later.

After saying goodbye to your friends and their kids, you head home. You are exhausted as well. Probably even more exhausted than your kids. You put Sakura to sleep early tonight.

"I got so much candy!" Daichi dumps his candy bag onto the floor. Asuka follows and rummages through her candy.

"You will not eat it now since it's too late, but you can eat it tomorrow." You warn them. They both look up at you innocently and nod.

"Hey Asuka! Wanna trade?" Daichi holds out a bag of pretzels. Asuka hums and places her finger on her chin as she scans her candy. She picks up a Reece's Pieces and trades with her brother.

-

"What a long day." You lean against the door of your bedroom. Katsuki is laying down on the bed, still in his costume. He smirks as he eyes you up and down.

"You know I've been trying to hide my boner all day. I mean that cat costume is so tight on you." He slowly walks up to you and pins your hands above your head. You let out a gasp as his knee slips in between your leg.

WARNING THERE WILL BE SMUT UNTIL THE END OF THE CHAPTER TO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THEN EXIT THE CHAPTER!

He looks down at your exposed cleavage and licks his lips. He holds your wrists with one hand while the other grabs the pair of handcuffs that's on his belt.

"On the bed." He demands. You gulp and nod. Katsuki stares at your ass as you walk to the bed. You sit down, not bothering to take off your heels.

"I want to fuck you in that tight ass costume." He hovers over you and handcuffs your hands behind your back. You let out a soft moan as he turns you around so that you are on your knees. Your head lays against the pillow and your ass is in the air. You hear Katsuki unzipping his pants from behind you. You rub your thighs together, trying to ease some of the tension. Katsuki then slaps your ass, making you jump. You bite your lip harshly as he continues to smack you.

Katsuki leans down to whisper in your ear, "You've been a bad girl haven't you?" His palms heat up as he rubs your ass. You gasp as he rips open your leather leggings. Your black lacy thong exposed to him.

His eyes widen a bit at the sight and he smirks, "Wearing a thong huh?"

"I wore it just for you." You breathe out. He moans and rubs your ass before ripping your leggings some more. He moves the thong aside and starts to rub his fingers against your clit.

"Wet already? I shouldn't be surprised." He smiles with satisfaction as you squeeze your eyes shut and moan.

"Just fuck me already." You mumble into the pillow. Katsuki stokes himself with his other hand while watching you beneath him.

"You want me to fuck you? Is that what you want?" His fingers move faster against your clit. You whine this time, "Yes. I want you inside me."

"Beg." He growls. You start to sweat and grind yourself against his fingers.

"Please Katsuki. Please fuck me." You whine again. He deeply chuckles and pulls his fingers away. You gasp as he slowly enters you. He doesn't hesitate to go fast and hard. The bed shakes as he pounds you. His balls slap against your clit, making you moan with ecstasy.

"You like that kitten? You like how daddy fucks you?" He leans down to whisper on your ear. His moans making you even more turned on, it that was even possible.

"Yes. I like how you fuck me." You moan into the pillow. Katsuki grabs your hair and yanks you up. His thrusts start to get sloppier.

"I can't hear you." He moans. You squeeze your eyes shut and say it a little louder.

"I said I like how you fuck me!" You reach your orgasm as you say that. That pushes Katsuki over the edge. He thrusts into you a few more times before pulling out. Both of you pant heavily. Katsuki unlocks the handcuffs and you rub your wrists. He notices that your have a red mark around your wrists.

"Shit. Did I hurt you?" His eyes fill with worry. You smile at him and shake your head, "No."

"Good." He exhales with relief. He grabs a few tissues and cleans you and himself up.

"You know I actually liked this costume." You chuckle while taking it off. Katsuki grins, "That's what'll happen if you wear a sexy costume like that again."