After Story - Day at the Park

"GET BACK HERE YOU TWO!" Katsuki chases the twins around the playground. You laugh while recording your husband and your kids.

"You have to catch us daddy!" Daichi says while running with Asuka. You look down into the stroller and coo at your one year old baby girl, Sakura.

"Daddy's about to kill you both!" Katsuki grumbles time himself, making sure the kids don't hear. The sounds of the twins giggling is like music to your ears.

"Ha! Gotcha!" Katsuki grins with victory as he picks up the two five year olds. He places them on each shoulder and walks towards you.

"Having fun?" You tease Katsuki. He clicks his tongue and places the twins down. They immediately go back towards the playground. Katsuki sighs and plops down on the bench next to you.

"You look exhausted." You continue to tease your husband. Katsuki's eyebrows raise, "You don't say!"

You laugh in response and lean your head on his shoulder, "Daichi really loves his quirk."

Katsuki smirks, "That's because it's the same as mine, and he has your fire."

"And Asuka loves her water and earth quirk; which explains why she loves nature so much." You say whilst smiling at your beautiful daughter.

"I wonder what quirk Sakura will get." You add and Katsuki glances down at the baby to see that she's fast asleep.

"We'll have to wait three years." Katsuki says. You both sit in silence while watching your kids. All of a sudden Daichi pushes a boy down the slide, making you jump up off of the bench.

"Daichi!" You yell. Daichi gasps at your angry face and hides behind a tree. Asuka shakes her head at Daichi and helps the boy that he pushed down.

"I wonder who taught him to be aggressive?" Katsuki looks at his son proudly. You glare at him.

"Are you okay?" Asuka asks. The boy brushes off his pants and shyly smiles at the girl, "Yeah. Thank you."

"I wonder who taught her to be so friendly." You say to Katsuki.

"I'm Asuka! What's your name?"

"H-Haru." The boy kicks a nearby rock. Asuka grabs his hand, catching him by surprise, "Wanna play with me?"

The boy blushes and nods, "S-Sure."

After Asuka and Haru run to the swings, Daichi shamelessly walks towards you and Katsuki.

You cross your arms disapprovingly, "Time out for you mister."

Daichi sits next to you with a huge frown, "Sorry mommy."

You sigh and lean your head against Katsuki's shoulder again.

"They're just like us when we were kids aren't they?" Katsuki mumbles. You smile as you reminisce, "They kinda are."

Hey!!! Sorry this is a really short chapter! I've been super busy with college since I'm taking 7 classes this semester.

Love you guys! Thanks for reading!