23

"Crap! It's taking our power!" Izuku says while his body covers with lightning. The four of us scream at the painful sensation.

"Since they are four of you it'll take a bit longer, but it's definitely worth the wait." Akane laughs.

"I-Is this the end?" Todoroki clutches his chest and breathes heavily. I wrap my arms around Katsuki. He groans in frustration and pain.

"I'm sorry." I mumble as I glance at Kai's sleeping form. "This is all my fault."

"Shut u-up you idiot." Katsuki grabs my arm. I cry into his chest.

"No...don't give up now! They'll come and save us!" Izuku grunts. I look at him with teary eyes. He attempts to smile, "This isn't the end."

"Izuku." A tear falls from my eye.

"Dammit Deku! Just shut the hell up!" Katsuki yells. I held onto Katsuki even tighter, "Guys, I'm sorry. I should be the only one here. You don't deserve this! I'm so sorry!" I cry. The three boys look at me.

"Will you shut up already?! This isn't your fault! How many times do I have to tell you that?!" Katsuki yells at me. I release myself from Katsuki's grip, "Think about it! Think about all the times we've been kidnapped! Think about all the times you had to save me! If I never came to UA none of this would be happening! None of you would be in danger!"

The boys look at me with terrified faces. I continue to cry.

"Bakugou is right (Y/N), none of this is your fault. This world is cruel! Plus we're heroes right? Of course we're going to face hell, but that doesn't mean it's your fault." Todoroki says to me.

"(Y/N) we've been friends for so many years. You always talked about how we'll become heroes and defeat every villain that crosses our path. Isn't that what it means to be a hero? To fight evil and save people?!" Izuku adds.

Katsuki speaks up next, "Look. I always knew you were more powerful than me, and when you said you wanted to be a hero...I knew I had to keep an eye out for you. Before you came back my purpose in life was to become the number one hero, but when you sacrificed your life that day...my purpose in life changed." Katsuki locked eyes with me, "Now, my purpose in life is to protect you no matter the cost. I trust you (Y/N). I live for you."

The tears continue to fall down my cheeks. I felt myself getting weaker and weaker each moment.

"Thank you guys, for everything." I smile at the three boys. They all weakly smile back. My vision starts to get more blurry. Is this the end of being a hero?

Just then, a loud noise echoes through the room. The machine suddenly stops and we are able to catch our breaths. I frantically look around and gasp as I see Kai holding the lever.

"Kai." I weakly smile. His face had determination written all over it.

"You saved us." Izuku's voice shakes.

Kai presses a yellow button, cashing the tube to lift up. Kai helps us out and quickly pushes us towards the exit, "Akane and Ken left the room so I don't know when they'll be back, but you have to leave now!"

"But what about you?!" I turn around to face him. He smiles sadly, "You deserve to keep on living as heroes."

"Come with us! What if they hurt you?!" Izuku grabs Kai's shoulders. Kai steps back, "They may kill me, but like I said...you deserve to keep on living as the heroes you are."