After Story - Wedding

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" You fan yourself as you pace back and forth in your white wedding dress.

"Stop moving and let me fix your hair!" Mina whines while trying to spray your hair with hairspray. You finally stop pacing and let her spray your hair. Once she was done she places the vail onto your head.

"You look so beautiful! Better than me at my wedding!" Ochaco squeals.

"I'm trying so hard not to cry...ribbit." Tsu wipes away a tear.

"Bakugou is gonna shit himself when he sees you!" Aria says, causing Kyoka to burst out laughing. Momo rubs Kyoka's back, "I can't wait for us to get married." She says. Kyoka blushes a deep shade of red and fiddles with her engagement ring, "M-Me too."

"How are you feeling (Y/N)?" Tooru asks while adjusting her dress. You look at yourself in the mirror and do some breathing exercises, "I'm okay. Totally not nervous."

Mina slaps your arm, "Quit being a baby and woman-up! You have to walk down that isle with purpose!"

"I'll try to." You sigh and grab the bouquet of flowers.

-

Katsuki fiddles with his tie, struggling to put it on correctly. He screams in frustration as the tie falls to the floor, "DAMMIT!"

Eijirou turns around after fixing his own tie, "What's wrong man?"

Katsuki picks the tie up and attempts to tie it again, but fails miserably, "I can't tie this fucking thing!" He groans in frustration. Eijirou laughs and helps him with the tie, "This is why you should've wore your tie in school, now you don't know how to tie one!"

"How embarrassing." Denki and Hanta snicker. Katsuki sends them a death glare which makes them jump with fear.

"Damn I can feel you shaking. You nervous?" Eijirou asks once he ties Katsuki's tie. Katsuki adjusts it while looking into the mirror, "No! It's just the adrenaline."

Eijirou chuckles and shakes his head, "Whatever you say man."

-

Katsuki takes a long breath as he stands at the altar. He looks into the crowd, scanning every familiar face. He locks eyes with Kai, who gives him a thumbs up. He gives him a faint nod before scanning the crowd again.

"THAT'S MY BABY!" Mitsuki stands up and screams. Masaru sweats nervously and tells her to stay quiet.

The music starts playing, making Katsuki flinch. He stares at his shoes. His heart beats fast as he hears the doors open. He slowly looks up and his eyes widen as he watches you walk down the isle with your father by your side. You lock eyes with him and feel your legs shake. The two of you stare at each other as you walk up the altar.

Katsuki eyes you up and down with a smirk on his face, "You look incredibly beautiful."

Your heart flutters as you blush, "You don't look to bad yourself."

The pastor smiles at the crowd and says, "Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of (F/N) (L/N) and Katsuki Bakugou in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so today, they will begin their life together, as husband and wife."

He then looks at Katsuki and you and says, "Remember to treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Take responsibility for making the other feel safe, and give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulty and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at some time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, and not just the part that seems wrong. In this way, you can survive the times when clouds drift across the face of the sun in your lives, remembering that, just because you may lose sight of it for a moment, that does not mean the sun has gone away, forever. If each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together and compassion for the needs of the other, your life together will be marked by abundance and delight."

The pastor smiles again and continues, "Do you Katsuki Bakugou, take (F/N) (L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you face, for as long as you both shall live?"

Katsuki's eyes sparkle as he looked into your (E/C) ones.

"I do."

The pastor then looks at you, "Do you (F/N) (L/N), take Katsuki Bakugou to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you face, for as long as you both shall live?"

You couldn't stop yourself from smiling, "I do."

The moment felt so surreal to you. It felt like just yesterday you came back to your hometown and started UA, not expecting to see your two childhood friends there. Everything you've been through with Katsuki is what made your relationship stronger.

You couldn't be happier.

After exchanging the rings, the pastor continues, "I hereby pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss—"

Before the pastor finishes his sentence Katsuki grabs your waist and dips you, giving you a long, loving kiss. The crowd claps and cheers for the two of you.

"I've been imagining this day for a long ass time." Katsuki says after pulling away. You squeal and laugh as he picks you up and exits the venue.

"It's about damn time!" Mitsuki stands up after everyone follows you and Katsuki. Your father watches the two of you with a proud smile on his face and tears in his eyes, "Her mother would be so happy. I know she's watching over her."

Masaru claps your fathers back, "I know she is! Now let's go, my wife would freak if she doesn't get a glass of wine."

-

"Attention everyone!" Katsuki stands up and taps his fork against his champaign glass. You look up at him with a worried smile. Please don't say anything that will embarrass me.

"Now that I'm officially married, none of y'all fuckers can take her away from me you hear?! She's mine and will forever be mine." He then looks down at you, "You've always been mine."

"Yeah Bakugou!" Kaminari and Kirishima cheer loudly along with the crowd. Mitsuki stands up from her seat with a bottle of wine in her hand, "THAT'S MY BABY BOY I LOVE YOU!"

Katsuki clicks his tongue, "SIT YOUR ASS DOWN YOU OLD HAG! YOU'RE DRUNK!"

"Katsuki." You warn. He pouts and sits back down.

"Alright how about we get the two love birds on the dance floor!" Present Mic, your DJ, screams. Katsuki growls and sinks into his chair. You laugh and grab his hand, "Don't be like this! You know we have to dance! I even let you pick out the song!"

Katsuki sticks his bottom lip out, "Fine, only for you. You know I can't dance."

Present Mic grins and plays the song. As the music starts playing you wrap your arms around Katsuki's neck. He snakes his hand against your waist and pulls you closer. His forehead leans against yours softly.

"I love you so fucking much." Katsuki whispers, his nose gently brushing against yours. You blush and giggle, "I love you more."

He takes a deep breath, "Thank you."

You raise your eyebrows a bit, "For what?"

Katsuki's grip on your waist tightens as he presses his lips against your ear, "For being in my life."