27

"Bakugou!"

All of our classmates come rushing towards Katsuki. He groans and steps closer to me, "I'm fine! Now back off you morons!"

"It's good to have you back man!" Kaminari says with a thumbs up. Sero and Mina nod in agreement. Katsuki takes in everyone's happy faces and clicks his tongue.

I move towards his ear, "Is that a tint of pink on your cheeks I see?" I pinch his cheeks. He growls and slaps my hand away.

"Alright everyone get to bed. It's late." Mr. Aizawa mumbles. The class obeys and everyone heads to their rooms.

I came with Mr. Aizawa earlier to pick up Katsuki. The doctor said that he wouldn't be able to do any physical activity for about a week, which made Katsuki pretty pissed off.

I smile to myself as we walk hand in hand towards our rooms. As I open the door to my room, Kai comes out running and tackles Katsuki with a hug. I laugh as Katsuki tries to hide his smile with a grimace.

"I'm glad your back!" Kai's words are muffled from Katsuki's sweatshirt.

I grab Kai's shoulders, "Alright I think it's bedtime for you."

Kai groans, "Already?"

"Everyone else is asleep! Plus we're training tomorrow morning remember?" I flick his forehead. He winces, then smiles, "Oh yeah! I cant wait to show you what I've learned about my quirk!" He says to Katsuki. Katsuki tilts his head with a small grin, "Oh yeah? We'll see how it compares to mine."

Kai giggles and heads towards his new room that Mr. Aizawa have him. His room was above ours.

"You going to sleep?" Katsuki turns to me. I bite my lip and slowly walk over to him, "I was hoping I can give you a welcome back gift." I run my finger down his chest. He gulps as his heart race increases.

"And what's that?" He says with a deep voice that turned me on. I push him into the room and he falls on top of my bed. I lock the door, then climb over him and lean towards his ear, "Well let me give it to you now."

(Lemon 🍋😉)

He gulps again as I unbuckle his pants. I pull them down, leaving him in his boxers. The tent in his boxers quickly appeared. I run my hand over his clothed tip.

"Let me show you how much I missed you." I kiss his clothed tip. I hear his breath hitch. I look up through my hair covering my eyes to see him blushing hard with his arm over his face.

"Just suck it already." He breathes out as I leave a lingering kiss. I chuckle lowly and pull down his boxers. His dick springs up, almost hitting my face. His breath hitches again as repeatedly kiss his tip. He moans deeply as I lick his entire shaft. I smile with satisfaction and repeat the same action. He moans again and grips onto my hair.

"Put it down your throat." He growls. I bite my lip and start sucking his length. He helps me move my head up and down. He curses as we make eye contact.

I use my left my hand to run along part of his shaft as my other hand cups his balls. His head falls back as he moans again and again.

"Shit (Y/N). I'm gonna cum." He breathes out. I speed up my movements and his breathing gets louder and louder. I then feel the warm substance go down my throat. I swallow and lick off the remaining cum.

"Fuck, you're so amazing." He looks at me with hooded eyes. I smile and kiss his lips.

"You need some rest." I say. He raises an eyebrow, "You don't want me to return the favor?"