After Story - Baby Names

All your close friends are gathered at your house. You invited them because you wanted help with picking out names for the baby. Of course Katsuki said he would come up with names himself and when you told him to pick a name he failed to give you one.

You don't know the gender yet and you can't wait to find out. Katsuki was hoping for a boy while you were hoping for a girl.

"Ooh I got a name!" Kaminari grabs the blue marker and writes a name on the white board. You raise an eyebrow as he shows you the name he wrote.

"Naruto?"

Kaminari grins, "Great name huh?"

Katsuki scoffs, "This isn't a fucking anime you dweeb!"

"Thanks for the idea anyway." You pat Kaminari's back and he sits down on the couch.

"So far for the boys we have Hansuke, Hibiki, Daichi, Yamato, and Yukio." You read the names written in blue.

"I like Yukio!" Ochaco raises her hand.

"Me too! It's cute." Momo gushes.

"Really? I like Daichi!" Kirishima chimes in.

"You don't get to pick the name morons!" Katsuki rolls his eyes. You shake your head and chuckle.

"Now for the girl names we have Aiya, Akina, Asuka, Chiasa, Hana, and Sakura." You read off the pink names on the board.

"I got another name idea!" Kaminari raises his hand while Sero and Kirishima chuckle. Katsuki rolls his eyes again, "Do we even want to hear it?"

"How about explosion girl?" Kaminari bursts out laughing. Veins appear on Katsuki's forehead as he furiously trembles with rage, "I told you we shouldn't have invited these idiots." He says to you. You wave him off and grab the pink marker and write it on the board.

"Wait we were just joking!" Kirishima's eyes widen at you. You laugh, "It could be a nickname depending on their quirk."

"I hope they inherit my quirk." Katsuki looks down at his palms.

"Your child should inherit your quirk and one of your elements (Y/N)." Todoroki says to us.

"You're child is going to be so badass." Kyoka cuddles in Momo's arms. Momo nods in agreement.

"I guess that's enough names for now." You clap your hands, "Let's all go eat!"

Hi guys! Okay so I want y'all to pick out a boy name and a girl name from the options above. The one that gets the most votes will be the child name. I'm not gonna say whether it's a boy or girl just yet...you'll find out in the next chapter!