Chapter 3

I appeared right outside the compound where I had left. The sun was barely peaking over the top of the building and the smell of the forest behind me wrapped around me as the breeze picked up. Steve was waiting for me when I got there. 

"Hello Steve" I walked towards the steps leading inside. 

"Hey , just to warn you Tony isn't all to happy about letting you work with us but the rest of us are fine with it. We think you could help us out more. We just can't figure out Tony's problem." I sighed in relief that the others didn't hate me. Cap walked me in and took me to properly meet the rest of the team. we walked to the conference room. I could feel a death stare coming from someone and I didn't dare to look. 

"Okay Heaven meet the rest of the team. That's Bruce aka the hulk." 

"It's nice to meet you Heaven" he shook my hand and I smiled at him. 

"That Clint aka Hawkeye." 

"What's up." The dirty blond spoke coolly. 

"Then we have Thor." Steve pointed over to a tall and overly muscular man. His name reminded me of the Norse gods I used to read about when I was in school.

"It's a pleasure to me you Miss. Heaven. Anyone who makes Tony that mad is a friend of mine" I giggled and cap went on. 

"That's Rhodey he's our war machine" The man who shook my hand didn't seem like he had anything impressive about him in any way. I shook the thought out as we moved on.

"Pleasure" 

"That's Wanda. You guys kind of have the same power. Yours is just a bit more menacing." 

"It's nice to know I wasn't the only one Hydra hurt." I smiled at her and took her hands. She was definitely nothing but a child. Someone Hydra had wrapped their claws around once again. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't stop them before they hurt you." I felt like I needed to apologize because I gave them the formula to create poor innocent men and woman even children into their personal weapons'. 

"Okay moving on we have Falcon, and Bucky" They both just smiled and waved at me. 

"Everyone this is Heaven. Our new secret weapon." I smiled at Steve and turned to the group. 

"It's great to meet you all and thank you for giving me this chance to help and take those monsters out." Cap walked to a screen on the wall at the end of the room. 

"Okay everyone let's take our seats and get this plan going." Everyone sat down and Natasha gestured to a seat next to her. I sat down and listened to Steve as he explained all the shit that had happened to lead them to where they were now. I found out that hydra was basically extinct except for a few members that use an old serum that I had made to create Wanda and her brother. But of course they were found. 

"Wait so let me see if I am getting this right. Tony found another AI? And then somehow made a robot named Ultron. And it can think completely on its own. And then lost him. Only to find him working with what is left of hydra and using their equipment to create some sort of device to end the world." I was still confused as fuck. 

"Kind of. We don't know where they are at all but he said something about the dinosaurs and wiping us out like them." Natasha added after I was still trying to piece this shit together in my head.  All of the sudden someone behind me chimed in with their thoughts. 

"Why are we letting her help?! She's a monster. We all saw what she did to that town. Hell she's hydras monster. How are we supposed to trust her. How do we know they aren't controlling her!" Tony exclaimed very loudly behind me. I felt my heartbreak, my eyes started to glow and I could feel the anger building. 

"Hydra didn't create me. I created me. On accident in my lab. That's why hydra hired me to create a formula to create the first perfect super soldier. Rodgers was the only one we infected. Hydra obviously not happy with the results. So they froze me and then when they felt like it they unfroze me and made me create the winter soldiers. And when I tired to sabotage their plans they tortured me and threw me back in the ice." My anger started to build. I had tears streaming down my face from all the memories that were flooding back. 

"I was never with Hydra. And I will NEVER! Be with them. All they wanted was to control the world and make everyone bend to their will. All they wanted was to destroy everything I stood for. And I won't stand for that." I turned to face Tony crimson smoke dripping from my hands and my eyes had flashes of gold electricity going through them. 

"You don't know me! You don't know half the shit I've been through! You don't know what it's like to be frozen and unfrozen and then refrozen for over 50 years! You don't know what it's like to wake up and not remember who you are or where you are! So don't you dear pretend to know or even understand Stark!" I was trying so hard not to throw him out a window. 

"Heaven?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up at Steve. 

"I'll be outside." I phased through the window and floated down to the ground. Clouds of smoke following my every move as I walked into the forest behind the compound.  

"Stark really. All she's doing is trying to help." Steve was trying to make Tony understand but I knew he was a hard headed man.

"She's a monster Rodgers and you know it. You just won't admit it." Tony said more matter of factly than he even had a right. The fact I could still hear them sucks. It was like stab after stab by Tony.

"No she's not Stark. She's just lost and confused. She didn't know what she was getting into. So go and apologize and get her back here." 

"Hell no" 

"Language Tony" 

"I'm not going to apologize." Cap sighed and shook his head dropping in slightly. 

"You're too stubborn Stark." Cap went back to working on a plan with the rest of the team and Tony just sat there thinking about what he had said. After about half an hour he started to feel bad. He got up in the middle of the meeting and walked out of the compound and head the same direction as I did.

I was sitting by a stream and I was crying uncontrollably. It didn't make any sense to me. Why did Tony hate me so much. What did I ever do to him. He didn't have a real reason to hate me. Light smoke was dripping from my hands causing a light fog. It sat just over the small stream and everything around me. As I was crying I heard a sound come from the woods behind me. I immediately jumped up and got into fighting position. When I saw Tony come out of the woods I sighed. My heart was already hurt enough I didn't need him picking at the wound.  But here he was. 

'God what does he want now.'