Chapter 10

I woke up and my eyes were red and puffy from crying all night last night. I dragged myself out of bed and started my bath. I laid back and opened my eyes under the water. I had been holding my breath but, a thought came to my mind. 

'Can I even die?' I decided to test this new thought. I took a deep breath under the water and just kept breathing. Everything in my body was telling me to jump out of the water and breath in some real air, but I didn't. 

'What are you doing?!' 

'Trying to see if I can even die.' 

'Why are you trying to kill us?' 

'This is all just too hard.' I had started to mentally fight with myself. It had gone quiet like a grave yard. Then I heard a girl laugh. 

"I'll see you soon, Mr. Stark." She giggled again and then it went silent. I started to cry under water. 

'How could he do this to me. I fucking trusted him and this is what he does?! He breaks my heart.' I couldn't take it anymore. One way or another I was going to drown myself in this tub. So I took another deep breath through my nose this time. I started to cough like hell but, I refused to let myself out of the water. I couldn't do this anymore. Everyone I loved and ever cared about was gone. Everyone that ever loved me and cared about me was gone. So why stick around. The one person that I thought actually cared about me didn't. He just used me. Like every other women in his life. I was to busy buried in my thoughts that I didn't notice Tony, banging on my bathroom door and screaming my name. I finally popped out of the water. 

"What?!" I screamed between coughing up about 10 cups of water. Yes I might be exaggerating but who cares. I coughed up a lot of water. 

"What do you mean What?! Jarvis said you were trying to kill yourself!" Tony yelled through the door. I just rolled my eyes and wrapped a towel around my body. 

"Thanks Jarvis. Can't you mind your own business?" I was so irritated. At two things; First, Tony was in my room and I didn't want to see him, and Second, Jarvis has no sense of privacy. 

"I'm dearly sorry Miss, but Mr. Stark told me to tell him when ever you were in danger." 

"Thanks Jarvis, your such a help." I said sarcastically and walked out of the bathroom. 

"What the hell Heaven?" Tony grabbed my arm and I yanked it from his grip. 

"Heaven look at me dammit! What is wrong with you?" I couldn't take it anymore if he wanted to know what was wrong then fine but I wasn't going to be nice about it. I turned to look at him my eyes glowing red and sparks were going off in them. 

"I fucking trusted you! I put my heart in your hands and actually trusted you! I thought you were changing! But I guess I was wrong. You still treat women like they're objects! You treated me like I was just another toy that you could play with! Well guess what I'm not just some object to be tossed around and I won't be treated as such! You want to know what's wrong with me? YOU! You are what's wrong with me Tony!" Tony just stared at me, like he didn't expect me to get that angry or feel that way. 

"Heaven. I.." I cut him off before he could even finish. 

"No Tony. That's enough. I want you out!" 

"But Heaven" 

"Now Tony! Get out before I make you!" I yelled and Tony left. 

"Jarvis. Lock everyone out of my room. I don't want anyone coming in under any circumstances." 

"Yes Miss." I sighed and got dressed. Tony didn't know how much he had hurt me and I don't think he ever will. His ego is just too big. How stupid could I be to think Tony would change, especially for me. I sat on my bed just thinking.